Lagrek. find a sled for the trip,

wraapsummit

Reaction score
Any luck on the sled find,iam ready with the enclosed and waiting with the smoke to clear in the trailor. working on the unit, wraaaap pumped about the trip.

lagrek

Reaction score
FOUND ONE!!!! braap i mean vroom....4 stroke.....07 nytro 390 k on it with a trailer...gotta go see the guy tommorow...gotta wait for a couple MORE days for the cert. cheque from the bank.......braaaapppppp! game on Reeves

lagrek

Reaction score
hey did you look at the posts about the DOT and stuff....have to use Zigs one tonne or we get pinched......at his cost..lol

wraapsummit

Reaction score
I know, i read all them today, my trailor is 3500lbs,empty, then 4 sleds gear and other looking at probably,7-8000 lbs, but with sleds gear and other truck loaded, were pushing the weight thats for sure. other trips we took it easy on the road, I think a 1 ton in the future to make sure iam legal. With brake controller it makes a huge difference, Also not having the tank in the back full is 1000lbs less as well, last trip to valemont it made sure it was empty entering the BC corrodor. weighed my truck at 7100, thats under my trucks weight restriction.

Top Bottom