Labour Day Classic

G

Guest1

Kick-Off is 1:30pm...Who will be victorious...the 5-3 STAMPLICKERS or the 5-3 ESKIEHOMO'S...Will Fab be up 2 x 40 o Crown courtesy of SUMMDIC and PUSSYMANDO or will I be shipping CROWN and RUM 180 miles to the North not to mention all the ABUSE he will get on here from the peeps of LOSERTON...stay tuned...OVER!!!

G

Guest1

Unless the STAMPLICKERS hire a defence in the next 10 minutes I will be a RIDERS fan....:rant:

OVER!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey flab, not lookin good for the brokeback'peders right now... Think those 2 40's will be comin' north.... I'll save it to drink with ya at the edmonton sled show(afterhours, of course)..... Lol

G

Guest1

Hey flab, not lookin good for the brokeback'peders right now...Think those 2 40's will be comin' north....I'll save it to drink with ya at the edmonton sled show (afterhours, of course)....LOL

SUMMDIC...I won't be at the Edmonton show...and remember the main bet is Stamplickers finish higher during the regular season then the ESKIEHOMO's so I will just hold yours here until the end of the regular season..:d

OVER!!!

ps..you LOSERTON guys need to learn how to have FUN and drink during the show...LOL

pss...Congrats to the ESKIEHOMO's on their win today over the STAMPLICKERS...GOT 2 and 0

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FAB....just seen your SIG line.....in the words of Sherpa.." OOOHHHHHHHH my GOD".....is there a special class you can take to lower your demerit points. I'll be sure to stay away from TG from now on......SCARED:eek:
Too
Gay

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
summdic...i won't be at the edmonton show...and remember the main bet is stamplickers finish higher during the regular season then the eskiehomo's so i will just hold yours here until the end of the regular season..:d

over!!!

Ps..you loserton guys need to learn how to have fun and drink during the show...lol

so at the end of the season, i'll have 2 - 40's??? Remember, you called me about this one, and when doo we get together to shoot 'em back???

G

Guest1

so at the end of the season, i'll have 2 - 40's??? Remember, you called me about this one, and when doo we get together to shoot 'em back???

I remember the call...On my way home from the SH4 premiere....Sherpa is a witness. Yes at the end of the season either you will have 2 x 40 o CROWN or ZERO x 40...my bet is ZERO...;)

OVER!!!

ps...Not sure when we will get together to :beer: Are you going to Vernon for the sled show or coming to SHEEPTOWN for the show in December?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Fab
Make this one a Captain Morgans Spiced,Got lots of White Rum! And that sheep looks good on you !
BA! HA! HA! LMAO! LOL!Loserton LOL!
catmando!

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
ps...not sure when we will get together to :beer: Are you going to vernon for the sled show or coming to sheeptown for the show in december?

prolly sheeptown for the "show"... Wow, this ralph qb looks better than burris, but it was good to see dick inson play.... He's still an icon in the cfl

G

Guest1

Hey Fab Make this one a Captain Morgans Spiced Got lots of White Rum! And that sheep looks good on you ! BA! HA! HA! LMAO! LOL!Loserton LOL! catmando!

:rant: :p

Yes she does look good on me, she smells good and best part she never asks if I am fixed or to wear a condom...;)

Yes the ESKIEHOMOS from LOSERTON won today like I said upstairs GOT 2 and 0...Congrats they OWNED us Stamplickers big time today....:beer:

OVER!!!

ps...Got DBL or Nothing on the rematch next week?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got nothing to loserton LOL! YOUR ON!
catmando!
Can only drink so much! LMAO!

G

Guest1

this ralph qb looks better than burris, but it was good to see dick inson play....He's still an icon in the CFL

Anyone looks better then Burris :rant: Snotty can play better then BURRIS...:eek: ;) Stamplickers should dump that POS at the end of the season...and I agree it was GREAT to see Dickenson throwing the ball...:d

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
:rant: :p
ps...got dbl or nothing on the rematch next week?

wellllll, if you insist..... Then you'll owe me three at end of season...... Lol...... They rumored burris' toe is broken... Out for 3 games????? Stumps will big time crack under pressure up here with 60000 fans in stands.... Heard only 35000 in brokeback town???

G

Guest1

Got nothing to loserton LOL! YOUR ON! catmando! Can only drink so much! LMAO!

:beer:

OVER!!!

ps...You have to be the hardest peep on here to quote...;)

pss... I don't think the STAMPLICKERS knew just how big a game this was today...:(

G

Guest1

They rumored burris' toe is broken...Out for 3 games?????

Thank GOD he is out...YEEHAW!!! (wish it was for longer)

SUMMDIC that DBL or NOTHING was for PUSSYMANDOO and you know it...LOL...I will just leave our bet as is...:d

You will have to help drink them at end of football season, you doo know that, don't you???

GOT U-BETCHA...:beer:

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Okay, if you don't want to double or nothin' on next game, then ric is up 1 - 40, and next bet is final season standing, right? Right!!!! So ric will be up 2 - 40's at season end.

Top Bottom