Kudos to Motor Tech in Golden

new_nytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had an issue with my 14 xm on Saturday monring in Revy in which the sled would only run on one cylinder. No check engine lights or codes displayed. Luckily it was on the way up and I was only about half a mile from the truck. We changed the plugs and it made no difference. Though possibly a coil but as you all know there is no doo dealer in Revy.

I called Motor Tech in Golden at about 2pm and they told me to bring it to Golden and they would take a look at it. Arrived in Golden at 4 pm and had the sled back by 6pm. Turns out I had a bad injector. Luckily for me they had one in stock and could fix it on short notice (and I didn't even purchase the sled there either).

Definitely great service and some really nice people!

Thanks Motor Tech! I think I know where I will be getting my next sled!

800HMX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best BRP dealer period! The amount and variety of parts they stock is amazing. They know what they are talking about and are always ready to help (unlike some other posters on here).

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Made time to help AND had the important parts in stock.
How can you beat that?

new_nytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How was the trail and riding?

Never did get to ride Revy. Ended up riding Quartz on Sunday though. Trail in was ok. Conditions up top were great as there was about 2 feet of powder in most places. For April it was stellar. Trail out was melted by the time we left so the last 3km was mud, gravel, and rocks.

Top Bottom