ktm 144/150 sx or 250 sxf

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ive raced and play rode a 144sx. Im a HUGE fan of this bike. if you can get you rhangs on one i suggest you do it. some of the most fun you'll ever have on a dirt bike. this bike just screams.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode my buddy's 144 SX and it is awesome! They are perfect "in between" bike for someone wanting to upgrade out of a 125 but still a bit scared of a big 250..if i'm not mistaking..and correct me if i'm wrong but I believe they stopped making the 144 and now they have made a 150..?? I thought someone had told me that so you probably can't go wrong with either bike :)

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have desided to keep my 250 sxf :d

you and i are going to meet up for a ride soem day this spring. maybe get you out to our track in sherwood park. I'll get you to swing a leg over the 144. You my friend, will want one! hahaha

The 144 is more forgiving than your KTM250sxf. that is the only 4-stroke i have ridden wher you have to ride it liek a 2-stroke. be in the top end of the power at all times. there is no chugging 3rd gear around a slow corner on that bike like you do on a KX250F.

The 144 does it all man!

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you and i are going to meet up for a ride soem day this spring. maybe get you out to our track in sherwood park. I'll get you to swing a leg over the 144. You my friend, will want one! hahaha

The 144 is more forgiving than your KTM250sxf. that is the only 4-stroke i have ridden wher you have to ride it liek a 2-stroke. be in the top end of the power at all times. there is no chugging 3rd gear around a slow corner on that bike like you do on a KX250F.

The 144 does it all man!

my problem with 2 strokes are when I rip around a corner and hit a jump I hit the power band. dont get me wrong I love that feeling but I have had some bad experiances with that. there was this one time at super daves mx park that I was trying to clear this one jump on my old 125. I hit the turn as fast as I could and shifted up from 2nd to 3rd. as I hit the lip of the jump I hit the peak of my power band. my bike was straight up in the air and my feet came off so I couldent hit the break. when I landed I had the wost sacking of my life. owww :eek:

Top Bottom