Kootenay Pass snowmobile incedent

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GREAT group of guys that were up there with him. That is one of the toughest areas I have ever rode to get in and out of. There is no way they were getting S&R up there with all of their stuff. Be really tough to even double another person in there with no stuff. Basically a steep climb/sidehill all the way in through super tight trees. I know the guy that got hurt. Super nice kid. Very glad he is ok.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn, sounds like it would have been quite the ride out in a toboggan!! Good job SAR!!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm very glad that our rider is doing well.
We are actively working on a groomer for our club. Can you imagine being in a rescue toboggan.. such as the ones found on ski hills, not a big skimmer modified to extract injured people, and having to travel along a trail loaded with moguls?
Thank you to our club members who helped Dustin. He's such a great kid, full of life. Thank you to everyone who supports the Kokanee Country Snowmobile Club. Every membership counts and is appreciated. We need support to not only keep our areas open, but to help maintain the areas we have.

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm very glad that our rider is doing well.
We are actively working on a groomer for our club. Can you imagine being in a rescue toboggan.. such as the ones found on ski hills, not a big skimmer modified to extract injured people, and having to travel along a trail loaded with moguls?
Thank you to our club members who helped Dustin. He's such a great kid, full of life. Thank you to everyone who supports the Kokanee Country Snowmobile Club. Every membership counts and is appreciated. We need support to not only keep our areas open, but to help maintain the areas we have.

Glad it all went well, really hope he is ok. Nice job everyone involved.

Sure it would help to have the voice of ONE massive federation. Now that you are Pres, stop the excuses and make it happen. No, I will not let up on this. Again, now that you are the President, take charge, do your mom skills include helping your kids all get along? Especially when we have the same goals in mind. 100 mile came home, why won't you?

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[/U][/I][/B]

Glad it all went well, really hope he is ok. Nice job everyone involved.

Sure it would help to have the voice of ONE massive federation. Now that you are Pres, stop the excuses and make it happen. No, I will not let up on this. Again, now that you are the President, take charge, do your mom skills include helping your kids all get along? Especially when we have the same goals in mind. 100 mile came home, why won't you?

Revy G.... That's ONE............................. muh ha ha ha haa.a.... I'm kidding. Have patience my friend. Let us do what needs to be done to look after our riders and our clubs. We're working on many important issues and projects together right now. Be thankful for the positivity. Do the best with what we all have, focus on the big picture, then everything will become as it should be in an organic way.
Sometimes it is important to be thankful for what you have, forge great relationships and make Chit happen. that's my motto. We are Making Chit happen, and I promise to do my best in this position. I am a hard worker, I am determined, as are the other ABCSnow board members.

Have faith that there is positive momentum flowing and work towards the future.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Revy G, there is one component you have to consider. When you force a situation the result could be something completely counter productive for everyone involved. If we were to force ABCSnow or BCSF people into a union that was not whole heartedly supported, we'd end up pushing the disgruntled people into forming independent clubs who want nothing to do with either of us. While they try to look after their clubs basic needs, on a broader spectrum, the bigger picture, they have very little impact on the happenings of our Province.

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Revy G, there is one component you have to consider. When you force a situation the result could be something completely counter productive for everyone involved. If we were to force ABCSnow or BCSF people into a union that was not whole heartedly supported, we'd end up pushing the disgruntled people into forming independent clubs who want nothing to do with either of us. While they try to look after their clubs basic needs, on a broader spectrum, the bigger picture, they have very little impact on the happenings of our Province.

Not forcing anything. Maybe we need a new thread on this, feel bad highjacking this one. But here we are.
I was hoping as new the new president that you would have had a more positive reply. Are you saying that clubs have very little impact on the happenings in the province? Hmmmm

Who said force? Just like most of the clubs it is this old boys thing, it is crazy. Put the infighting aside and get back together. Simple. If all you say is true than what is the problem?

read your first reply, sure sounds like you are saying to settle? Be glad for what we have, the big picture, let it happen Organically? Really, well since you are the president now, guess I won't hold my breath that my sledding family will be having dinner together anytime soon. That is sad, and makes us look silly. Maybe we should have a all member vote? Or keep working for the future of your ABCS. Do you not agree we are better as one unified voice? Simple question to the President.

Top Bottom