Knewbee

Dogbite

Reaction score
Sledderglen wrote, "Hey dogbite where and what do you ride out there in Kamloops? Mountains or trail?"
The last time I rode a sled was in the mid '70s, so guess you could say I'm pretty new to this snowmobile stuff. My primary interest was getting to some lakes for ice fishing so you could say I have a preference for trails. My ride is a '06 AC Panther 4/S 660 which has a 1.75" track instead of the the original. Any high mountain stuff will have to be confined to packed surfaces, I hate digging if I can help it. As for riding area, the link will take you to what's available near here.

Once I get my confidence back, maybe I'll adventure higher up.

I also atv in the summer, have a '98 Foreman400 since new which I used to torque around the back country around Quesnel with my son. I've just moved from there in the recent past.

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:cool:No problems ridding high up, just need the right group to go with.
PS. if your worried about getting stuck,just make sure you bring some butterscotch ripple or equivalent. Most people i know dont mind helping out

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome to this sweet stop. i am going sleding up at sunpeaks thiss weekend in kamloops your more than welcome to join us if you want to go for a bit of a mountian ride.

Top Bottom