Klim warranty?

rmksledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what is the deal with warranty on their helmets? i broke one of the fins on my helmet and the next one is coming off. very comfortable helmet no complaints just happene to break any help is welcome

Deasoninc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what is the deal with warranty on their helmets? i broke one of the fins on my helmet and the next one is coming off. very comfortable helmet no complaints just happene to break any help is welcome

Same thing happened to my cousins Klim helmet. Let me know what you find out.

rmksledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i e-mailed klim's customer service about wht i have to do with the helmets its self. dont know if i have to send it to them or they just cover it

deeker

Reaction score
When i needed warranty, on a strap i took it back to where i bought the bag from and they phoned Klim and three days later had new part for strap sent to store. Klim has great warranty.:d

rmksledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i bought it in edmonton at cycle works. and im not going to make a trip there unless i know for sure. i guess the question im meaning to ask is will they replace it?

deeker,
did you subscribe to the warranty?

deeker

Reaction score
No i did not fill out any warranty. Just took my reciept in with me. The guy that help me said they warranty just about anything even after a year of owning it. Not sure if thats true. :d

Top Bottom