klim summit gloves

skidoomanfoo

Reaction score
i got a pair of 120 dollar summit klim gloves for christmas and really liked them. until it got to about -15 :| the gloves work great and air out my hands when its warm out, but as soon as it gets cold the tips of my fingers freeze in the first 10 minutes. i just wanted to know if anyone else has these gloves and if they have the same problem or if i got a faulty pair or something.

thanks!

mrbigdogg

Reaction score
hey i dont have these one but the next ones above them and i ware them in -30 and there pretty decent

teddybear26x

Reaction score
I got these gloves last year and wore them all winter from -20 to +5, then switched to my sping klim gloves, and never had a problem.

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used the togwotee's last season (one below yours) .. never had a problem with warmth, but i did have a huge problem with the leather getting wet and then freezing while I was on lunch break or something, I mean frozen rigid! .. to the point that I would have to thaw them out on my pipe EVERY DAY

sure enough they eventually burned a hole in them from being thawed out on the pipe .. and to my surprise, klim is sending me a new pair under warranty... even though I sent them burnt crispy gloves.

probably won't use them though as I would expect the same issue again this year... moved on to arcteryx gloves

Top Bottom