Klim Goggles

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I won't waste my dough then on them either. I might try something non-sledding specific. Maybe a pair of dragons, vz's, etc. Or another pair of ten year old Smiths.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to know, as I was thinking of trying them out. I have about 8 pairs of goggles from various companies, so I am just going to start carrying 3 pairs and rotating them around through my under hood bag.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I won't waste my dough then on them either. I might try something non-sledding specific. Maybe a pair of dragons, vz's, etc. Or another pair of ten year old Smiths.

Dragon vendettas rock!!!

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried the Klim goggles this year, might be the worst pair in my arsenal of goggles (509, Smith, Scott, Oakleys, Utopia, & SPY). The ONLY goggle I have that does not fog are ZEAL Detonators, but they are a bit dark for low / flat light. They are photochomatic, and polarized, too. For now I use 509's with a clear or yellow lense for flat light, and the ZEAL's for everything else.

Rek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i find that my 509 aviators fog up really bad and im really wondering about ''anti fog lens'' you would think that klim would have done a better job! CHEERS:beer:

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried the Klim goggles this year, might be the worst pair in my arsenal of goggles (509, Smith, Scott, Oakleys, Utopia, & SPY). The ONLY goggle I have that does not fog are ZEAL Detonators, but they are a bit dark for low / flat light. They are photochomatic, and polarized, too. For now I use 509's with a clear or yellow lense for flat light, and the ZEAL's for everything else.

I run with the Zeal self auto tint, really like those goggles. Still fog, but not often. My spare pair is Scott, works okay.

Top Bottom