klim gloves

malinowski3

Reaction score
i am thinking about buying klim gloves and am wondering if they are worth the 100$ or just buy 2 pairs of cheaper gloves and be switching them out

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
i am thinking about buying klim gloves and am wondering if they are worth the 100$ or just buy 2 pairs of cheaper gloves and be switching them out

The $100 ones, as said above, are good for spring riding or on the quad. The Fusion or Togwotee are great for winter. With the thinsulate, they are even warm when wet.

The only problem I find is with the liners when your hand is wet; they are a pita to get on and off.....

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The togwotee are good gloves and I would recommend...I have a number of pair and a few of us bought some True North Adventure a few years back that are cold and not waterproof. I have heard some say the Klim come apart but I have never had the problem..

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the togawatees and the powercrosses best $200 ive ever spent on gloves... the togawatees are warm and keep my hands dry and the powercrosses are awesome warmer days... imo.

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of the Powercross gloves and like them. I think I paid 80 for them at the Edmonton sled show. I carry at least 3 pairs when I go out to the Rockies and I would say they are the middle pair for warmth.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Klim "inversion" "powercross" and "klimate" hand are always comfortable and dry in one of them depending on conditions. The Inversion are my fav's

malinowski3

Reaction score
yeah the togwotee and the powerxross are the two gloves i was looking at the start im thinking im going to buy the togwotee and if i like them buy either the inversion or powervross right before we go the the mountains

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check out the rock climbing gloves from mec(mountain equipment coop). I have tried them all and rock climbing gloves were the best. Warm and no slippage on the bar between the liner and the out shell.:d

Top Bottom