Klim gear for women

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to let all you women out there know that there is some new KLIM gear comin next season. They have realized that there is a large call for some more aggressive riding gear for women so they will have some wicked new gear next season for women..

Last edited:

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was pretty sure that Klim was going to step up to the plate and listen to what us girls want!! Thanks Glen, for looking into it for us!!:party2:

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well that is better then nothing we just need to keep working on them and other companies to make the garments longer for us:d...thanks Glen!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what type of sizing are you ladies looking for? Tall and short sizes in just bibs or jackets aswell?

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wear a mens med jacket to get the arm length but it is huge on me. The ladies tall sizes are too short in the arms and legs for me but the mens is too big and bulky. Not every women is 5 5 and 110 lbs. We would all love to be that size but really.............. Just some light gortex bibs like the guys in Tall (but a longer than the tall they already have) and a Tall jacket that really is tall, with arms that actually go with the length.

Any how thats what I would like to see them do. Just my :twocents:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep the idea's and comments on what you ladies are lookin for in new klim gear comin and will forward info onto klim and see if we cant get a bunch more of this kinda stuff comin next season.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep the idea's and comments on what you ladies are lookin for in new klim gear comin and will forward info onto klim and see if we cant get a bunch more of this kinda stuff comin next season.

Tall lengths (pants) and long arms (jackets) for women who are tall but small or extra small around the waist/torso. PLEASE. With a cherry on top.

Oh, and women's colors other than pink.

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tall lengths (pants) and long arms (jackets) for women who are tall but small or extra small around the waist/torso. PLEASE. With a cherry on top.

Oh, and women's colors other than pink.

x2!
Small and tall! Also we need to keep the crotchal area of the pants in the crotchal area, not down by the knee area please. :)

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes!

Klim has sent out a questionaire/survey for the ladies to give them some input too. This came to the Sledbettie riders but they would be keen with info from everyone. :wtg:

I can shoot it to you...or better yet, try to post it up here.:confused:
Then we can send it to them for consideration for their new gear :D
Nate is the guy, and he's super...really eager for growing the Klim ladies line and if we can get some input in at the ground level for them...maybe that'll mean no more pink, fluffy gear ;) LOL. (They've learnt that already I think hahaha)

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All aswesome stuff gals. And yah if you could post that sheet that'd be great. I also beleive that they have realized that there are some good agressive women riders out there that want to have that availability of good gear just like the guys do.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they will be making a tall size in the pants which for example in a Lrg tall the inseam might be 34" which is 3" longer than the normal ones. And for jackets in a large the sleeve length might be 29", Small jkt sleeve length might be 25". I think that there will be some more colours to, hopefully.

Last edited:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone looking for some new gear we can definitely hook you up with gear. And we can ship it to anywhere.

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's my problem with shoulder straps, and why we've been asking for Klim to make us a pant like the men's Freeride pant.

When I get dressed, my layers are, base layer, mid layer (if it's cold), chestprotector, beacon, jacket, avy pack. The straps would go on over top of the chest protector, under my beacon. So if I had to use the bathroom I would have to take off my pack, jacket, and beacon.... Not cool. Last year Klim lost the drop-seat on the women's pants WTH??? I wonder if they put it back with the new line, or if they figure it's not a full bib so it's OK?

I hope Klim reads this... Why ask for our opinion, then not listen???

:rant: Sorry for the rant, but seriously, I was excited for the new aggressive line, and now totally bummed!!!! :(

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With ya...not many aggressive women riders like shoulder straps. I like regular waist pants and with a snow skirt on the jacket you don't get snow down your pants so there's really no need for higher pants IMO.

Not a fan of the drop seat though. :rolleyes:

It's a PIA as a woman to pee in 4 feet of snow and -15 temps...and perhaps some peeps should do some test runs of this with all the gear to know really what's entailed in this process. :eek:

Pack off, jacket off, pants down...repeat in reverse order. :p Keep it simple please.

Top Bottom