Kinder Morgan

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad, I am really contemplating becoming a refugee from Canada and abandoning ship.

Not sure where to go yet!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow... We bought a pipeline for billions, and it's not legal..... Hmmmmm, i'm sure i have an iceberg i could sell the govt......oh my!!!
right? The kinder morgan shareholder vote will be easy this morning: accept the deal and dump the money hole project to the Cdn Gov't as quickly as possible

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
right? The kinder morgan shareholder vote will be easy this morning: accept the deal and dump the money hole project to the Cdn Gov't as quickly as possible

“Just minutes after decision share holders approval 99% for sale “

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump had a say in the sale as well, the line runs into the US.

There is nothing stopping the twinning from Edmonton to jasper.

Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think its the courts/judges that need to review proper protocols in this country and be reminded how they get their paycheques...... surely not from these freeloaders in society.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The company is from the states but this pipeline doesn’t cross the border does it .
It it does it must be right close to tide waters.

Part of the pipeline dips into the US off the trans mountain, its called the Puget Sound spur. It splits off at the Sumas pump station, goes by the Sumas reserve, and it goes into Washington. It carries heavy crude to refineries and a tank terminal in WA.

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting is that the existing trans mountain PL goes though the cold water reserve already. The expansion goes around it.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think the protests and all the BS about the expansion have much to do with the physical pipeline itself. It's more about these groups of people who just want to protest anything and everything in the hopes they can get some publicity which they have ad nauseam. Trudeau screwed this up royally when he didn't invoke federal powers to get the pipeline built instead of pussy footing around and hoping miraculously it would go away. He is probably secretly celebrating that it wasn't approved and now he can blame the NEB for it. I have no faith in his ability to actually do something good for Canada.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We live in fckd up times, anyone with a bs beef can screw the whole country and our government has less power than one politically motivated appeal judge, brutal.

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
still can undertsand why they asked to twin it when could of said exsisiting pipe needed up grade and repairs
could have easily slapped a new bigger one right along side it and nobody would have been any wiser
jeez

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seriously this is fawked. If the Federal Government doesn't have the jurisdiction to grant approval of such a project who does? Does this mean as Albertan's we can file a motion with the Supreme Court that the Federal Government doesn't have control over our land either? Or control of our resources? Or the ability to tax and collect royalties on them? Or the ability to redirect the profits of our land to places like BC?

This sets a precedent that defies the rule of law, and governance by democracy that has been in place in this country for over 150 years.

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This has been brewing for a long time....
C0B22686-FEFA-4EAA-9466-4E83CA0A8E61.jpeg

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I suppose we the tax payer paid for the lawyers that killed our own pipeline?

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and i suppose those 2 bit,hes walked to the protests the one in the background is the biggest 2 faced fu,k going

Top Bottom