Kimberley Sledding

J-rod

Reaction score
Im heading out to Kimberley on the weekend and was wondering if anyone could give me some advice, areas to ride, and locations? Also possibly some websites to get some information from. Thanks

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im heading out to Kimberley on the weekend and was wondering if anyone could give me some advice, areas to ride, and locations? Also possibly some websites to get some information from. Thanks

Hellroaring, St. Marys, Bootleg, Lumberton, lots of good options. Call the Cranbrook Club, they will be able to help.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you haven't been here before your best bet is probably Lumberton just for ease of finding it and lots of parking. Turn off the highway on Lumberton road about 15km south of Cranbrook. Trail map here: They are riding from the parking lot, but there's not a lot of snow yet, so you'll be road riding.

If you know the area then one of the best early season rides is probably the VOR in Perry Creek. Tends to get a little more early snow. Haven't been out yet this year so I can't tell you how far you'd have to drive to unload. :eek:

• Thanks
Reactions: CJR
Top Bottom