Kijiji morons??? Is this still for sale?

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is what it is. I've bought a fair bit of stuff off Kijiji with good luck. I've sold a few things too, and ya you get a few Kijidiots. I just have fun with them. :D

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya all the armchair quarterbacks not even interested in the item but feel the need to comment negatively just because they can.

Yup hide behind moms keyboard! Mr wheel dealer " I bought that same sled for $2000 cheaper".. But what he fail to ad was he bought it from his crack addicted cousin,2years prior, who stole it in the first place. You never get the whole story.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just ran into another moron. Truck up for sale for a week. Call buddy and he tells me he changed his mind and isn't going to sell anymore. WTFF??

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just ran into another moron. Truck up for sale for a week. Call buddy and he tells me he changed his mind and isn't going to sell anymore. WTFF??

It's his truck, he allowed to change his mind. Should take his add down though.

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I don't get is when some one puts all these differant tags on their ad.
I looking for a sports car I punch in porsche, Vett, Supra and they have Mini vans
Do they really think I going to think maybe a mini van would be a nice fun car.

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I looking for a sports car I punch in porsche, Vett, Supra and they have Mini vans

Mini van - Porsche
Basically the same thing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I just sold my trailer on kijiji. Very nice guy. Pretty simple he asked a bunch of ?s he made a reasonable offer, he drove from spruce grove. Signed a deal. I even said I'll deliver it back to spruce grove when the snow clears. He was very fair and I gladly return the favor. Very nice fella, from Quebec ... "Insert joke here!" Lol inside joke from work.. awesome guy and his huge shepherd , we are very happy it's going to good people!
I hope the dirtbag that called me 10x offering $15500 calls back!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Teach me!
How do you tag a ad?

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You just have to have thick skin selling crap on kijiji or any other free classifieds online.I usually put lowballers will be ignored on my adds,weeds out a lot.You have to realize a lot of people make a living looking for deals and low balling desperate folks.They then re list and re sell.I just delete the bogus ,want to trade my junk for your blue chip collector car type responses or the I only have half the money your asking in my account.FAWK off i mean delete!!!!

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah kijiji is a crazy place, however you can still meet honest people past all the crap.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He never replied to my email and I was a block away on an errand so called. You would think they would get the hint.

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well just got a little more retarded!
Got a call for trailer ??? He asked if trailer still for sale.
I said. I pulled the ad yesterday after it sold.....
He said ya I couldn't find the ad, so I thought I'd call???
Wtf?
I had to laugh a little!...at least he called I guess!

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have bought and sold a few things on kijiji. Definately have to watch for the morons and scams. If you can weed them out though there are some legitimate peoplg out there

My son had some rims for sale and got one of those "need your pay pal account because I am not available to come look" deals. Glad he told me. He thought he was missing out on some cash when I told him to stay away from those deals. A week later a " real" person came and gave him "real" cash!
Good deals and bad deals whether it be kijiji or dealerships or retail.
JMO.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have bought and sold a few things on kijiji. Definately have to watch for the morons and scams. If you can weed them out though there are some legitimate peoplg out there

My son had some rims for sale and got one of those "need your pay pal account because I am not available to come look" deals. Glad he told me. He thought he was missing out on some cash when I told him to stay away from those deals. A week later a " real" person came and gave him "real" cash!
Good deals and bad deals whether it be kijiji or dealerships or retail.
JMO.

Ya it's really too bad we have to get to that point.. FYI my cop buddy told me the other day you have to really watch accepting bank drafts now. The buggers steal or have blanks made that look just like the real ones. Even have the carbon copy that tears off and it's all fake. So it's cash or bank transfer for me now on big stuff.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya it's really too bad we have to get to that point.. FYI my cop buddy told me the other day you have to really watch accepting bank drafts now. The buggers steal or have blanks made that look just like the real ones. Even have the carbon copy that tears off and it's all fake. So it's cash or bank transfer for me now on big stuff.

Crazy. If these people put half as much effort into a job as they do in scams they would have a pretty lucrative lifestyle.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So i was wondering if u would bring your trailer over so i can have a look? Lol. I need to try it out first, and can u stock the fridge with my favourite beer just to sweeten the deal eh. Lol

Kiji sales are always interesting to say the least

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So i was wondering if u would bring your trailer over so i can have a look? Lol. I need to try it out first, and can u stock the fridge with my favourite beer just to sweeten the deal eh. Lol

Kiji sales are always interesting to say the least

Fridge is full of Zima for ya...I'm kinda busy thou so can you meet me at the corner of Nope and GFY?

Lol

Top Bottom