KIJIJI BS or FAIR PLAY

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
So i have been looking for some after market suspension for some time now searching the forums ,kijij, ebay, for something decently priced, Saturday i had found a set of 4 shocks all freshly serviced(on kijiji down in Okotoks), I emailed buddy, then called the next day spoke with him, he explained the history of the shocks, and we agreed on the price, i set everything up to drive down this coming weekend (from Edmonton, accommodations, etc)

Last evening i get an email basically saying, sorry chump but i sold them to a friend instead, and telling me to talk to a contact of his up hear and tell him the story and maybe get a laugh /deal on some shocks from him??? adding a little insult to injury after the fact??

I get selling stuff to your friends first before a random person, but why not check with everyone you know prior to posting an add on-line and reaching a deal with someone?

Any thoughts? or 17" c to c after market shocks out there for an IQ, lol

Maybe he woke up with all the intreast and figured out his shocks were under priced! I was thinking to myself if you were driving from Edm to south of Calgary for shocks they must be dame near free! Just keep telling yourself they were probably junk anyway and move on!

I thought the same thing if you have to drive that far a have accommodations and such they are probably way under priced or junk would have been better and cheaper to mail or ups at any cost...$100 in fuel $100 in accommodations, food and 9 hours out of your saturday...must have been pretty cheap shocks or 1 of a kind you wont find any where else

Audette13

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought the same thing if you have to drive that far a have accommodations and such they are probably way under priced or junk would have been better and cheaper to mail or ups at any cost...$100 in fuel $100 in accommodations, food and 9 hours out of your saturday...must have been pretty cheap shocks or 1 of a kind you wont find any where else

it was a great deal,i have friends in Calgary so no accommodation cost, plus visiting so not really out of my Saturday, they had all been serviced and never put back on the sled, in the end im glad it worked out the way it did, but i wasn't happy at the time, the guy even said him self these are priced to go , he just didn't need them any more

shocks.JPG

Top Bottom