kids quad tire question??

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
My daughter has a 110 quad and the tires keep popping off the rim...when she is riding it, when it sits, it just does it all the time. Have been told to tube them...is this the best option, or the only option?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My friend has a made in China side x side and his tires come off all the time as well. I think it is a bad rim design.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My daughter has a 110 quad and the tires keep popping off the rim...when she is riding it, when it sits, it just does it all the time. Have been told to tube them...is this the best option, or the only option?

huh we have 3 kids quads and never had any come off the rim..... what psi are u puting in them?

i run 5 psi front and back on all 3

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tubes are the only way you will solve this problem,.. it's either crappy tires with too large ID, or crappy rims with OD lips machined wrong. Sometimes you can run the tires MAX air pressure to keep them seated but they balloon really bad.

I have seen this happen on the made in China stuff,.. my neighbor up the street had the same problem on a little kids quad he bought for $800.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had a few of the little buggars give me grief. Take them to a tire shop, and have them line the lip of the rim with bead seal, then air them up to 7psi.

Top Bottom