kids battery operated quad

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have one they want to get rid of - looking for one for my son for Christmas - he is 2 and 3/4. cheers

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Anyone have one they want to get rid of - looking for one for my son for Christmas - he is 2 and 3/4. cheers

I have one that was used for 3 weeks then crapped out...been meaning to look at it, gotta be a connection problem with the acceleratior switch because the motor goes periodically....I'll dig it out of the garage this weekend and see if I can find the short, If I can fix the connection I'll have one for sale.... one of the suzuki z450 ones canadian tire sells

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I have one that was used for 3 weeks then crapped out...been meaning to look at it, gotta be a connection problem with the acceleratior switch because the motor goes periodically....I'll dig it out of the garage this weekend and see if I can find the short, If I can fix the connection I'll have one for sale.... one of the suzuki z450 ones canadian tire sells

should be simple to trace bogger, just a 12v switch... is it on off only or is it a rheostat?

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go gas! I got my son a 50 cc quad when he was 2 1/2 and he has never looked back. for the first month I had to walk beside him with my hand on his shoulder, but now he is 8 and knows how to ride and drive almost anything from his 550 RMK sled to my truck or bobcat. lol just my 2 cents lol.

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Let me know - I am interested. Bogger with your name - you know 'After Shock'???

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we have one it is a polaris red 12volts like everyone says only used a bit,lol

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know you want it just so you can 48v mod it right :)

Some might be laughin, but if you wanna Modified Power Wheels Information
I started all my boys on one, personally the best idea, then they got 50cc and worked their way up. The first was will be the biggest cost, after that it is a work your way up deal, sell what you got and add a few bucks each time. Call it cost of learning .. that be my 2 pennies

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Hmmmmmm.... that makes me consider not selling it.....Cool site 2MK....:d

Some might be laughin, but if you wanna Modified Power Wheels Information
I started all my boys on one, personally the best idea, then they got 50cc and worked their way up. The first was will be the biggest cost, after that it is a work your way up deal, sell what you got and add a few bucks each time. Call it cost of learning .. that be my 2 pennies

Top Bottom