Keeping Your Kids Warm/ Kids gear

Quicksand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2 year old who loves sledding and tobogganing behind the sled but its hard to find a glove and jacket combo that actually work together. Her hands are always cold and snow is constantly getting between the jacket and the glove. end up stopped re-stuffing gloves into jacket sleeves than playing

Has anyone found a way or glove/winter gear company that makes gear for kids that is worth spending money on?

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Theres a kids store in golden called jungle room or something like that. Best place hands down for kids gear. They have all sorts of stuff there. They are right downtown and great to deal with. We bought our daughter a one piece suit and it is awesome. she is also 2. They have a good selection of gloves and mits boots and beleclavas. Finding kids gear is always so hard. Check them out best place i have found so far.

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My bud & I were just talking about this & It's definetly a struggle.

When my kids were little, they always had cold or wet ankles and wrists. Mitts on first, then jacket over top. Sounds a bit hillbilly, but wrapped a bit of tuck tape loosely around the cuffs of their jackets to tie their mitts to the jacket. Just don't do it on good clothes - Makes a mess.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the skidoo x team gear have the inside wrist cuff that thumb goes through, and pants have a 3 or 4 inch extension that zips on the bottom when riding to help prevent pant leg from lifting.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2 year old who loves sledding and tobogganing behind the sled but its hard to find a glove and jacket combo that actually work together. Her hands are always cold and snow is constantly getting between the jacket and the glove. end up stopped re-stuffing gloves into jacket sleeves than playing

Has anyone found a way or glove/winter gear company that makes gear for kids that is worth spending money on?

i was in Adrenaline unlimited and it is basically a FXR store. they had tons of toddler and up stuff.

Top Bottom