keeping intake clear

cadman22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just curious if anyone has any issues with snow building up on the intake. i can't go in semi deep snow without mine instantly building up and causing my sled to bog. running a toss side mount on a 14 xm.

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually the boys a specialty had them sane issue with their boost it. The put some sort of aftermarket screen on. You should call em and talk to them bout it

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crazy as this sounds of you put a tight fit sock on then a looser sock over top of that one it doesn't bog in deep powder....worked great on mine.

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the same issue on my TSS, thinking about trying extreme air vents maybe, i think the metal screen will help stop snow from sticking

Last edited:

cadman22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah thinking of something that just blocks the snow. was also thinking to cut a hole on top of the air box and put a frog skin so it will suck from there when the sides are full

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2015 800 etec aerocharger same thing sucks snow and bogs in deep pow or fluffy snow I am building a cold air intake tube that will exit panel and suck cold air not hot wet air from under hood you would think for 8000 bucks aerocharger would include in system.....

Top Bottom