Kawi axles?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I already know the answer to my ?, will Brute force 750i frount cv axles work on a Brute force 650i? I wrecked a front axle on my 650 and wanted to update to heavy duty axles. I found Rhino brand heavy duty axles for cheap but they say that they only fit the 750. Any body ever hear about Rhino axles and if they are any good? Thanks:beer:

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I already know the answer to my ?, will Brute force 750i frount cv axles work on a Brute force 650i? I wrecked a front axle on my 650 and wanted to update to heavy duty axles. I found Rhino brand heavy duty axles for cheap but they say that they only fit the 750. Any body ever hear about Rhino axles and if they are any good? Thanks:beer:

I have 2 rhino axles on my Brute and they seem to hold up great. I never did bust an axle yet but have destroyed 2 cv joints and you can't get replacement cv's for the 08 and newer brutes! I can't see any reason why the 750 axles wouldn't work on a 650 but not sure.
Call Kevin@rapid revolutions(780-455-7553) he would probably be able to tell you if they fit.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do the rino axles fit the front or back of the brutes.....

the drivers side has the big opening on the front and i don't think the rino's have that?

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do the rino axles fit the front or back of the brutes.....

the drivers side has the big opening on the front and i don't think the rino's have that?

I think he is taking about rhino brand axles.

This is correct, they are Rhino brand axles. Sitting side by side they are nearly as thick as gorillas. I have one on my front left side and one on my rear right side. I bought mine through Rapid Revolutions and they also installed them for me.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahhhhhhh ok didn't think that a rino axle would fit... but ya never know nowadays

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
huh cool...

i have one front and one rear that klick..... but they still keep takin it...

i will buy those when they give out...

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
huh cool...

i have one front and one rear that klick..... but they still keep takin it...

i will buy those when they give out...

My front was clicking bad and starting to jam up a bit when I decided to replace it, The rear I completely exploded. It looked like a giant flower when it came off.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought the Rhino axles from superatv.com $510 shiped to my frount door for both front ones, and it only took 2 days! They make the stock one look sad, they are way beefier!

Top Bottom