This is Kawis new sid X side 750

Attachments

• teryx_le_red.jpg
    teryx_le_red.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 407

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks Nice............Looks Like a Rhino!
catmando

jester

Reaction score
too bad they didnt throw injection on it, and it'll be gettin spanked shortly, rumor is a 996 by can am and possibly showing up in a razor like side by side as well as an outlander, dealer show on aug 15 and brp is being pretty tight lipped, heres for hoping anyway.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
too bad they didnt throw injection on it, and it'll be getting spanked shortly, rumor is a 996 by can am and possibly showing up in a razor like side by side as well as an outlander, dealer show on aug 15 and brp is being pretty tight lipped, heres for hoping anyway.

hmmmm.. im gonna need to find some extra $ for a Can-am Side by side, that would be a blast .. Miss my old dune buggy and a 996 might just have enuf wheel spin to make it worth while over riding a quad some times..

heh but for mud ill stick with my Dif lock Yamaha.

for cruising around tho i think that would be pretty beast.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a couple in Red Deer, no le model yet. Took it around the lot and feels nice and snappy. Need mud time to know for sure. Sitting in it is just like the rihno but better visabilily I think. No beer holder on the base model and box only lifts on the le.

KDX MIKE

Reaction score
IS KAWI GOING TO HAVE TO DO THE BILLION DOLLAR DOOR RECALL LIKE YAMAHA? OTHER THAN THAT IT LOOKS LIKE A GOOD DESIGN FOR AN ALL AROUND SIDE BY SIDE. 750 SHOULD GIVE IT WAY MORE SNORT THAN THE RHINO TOO.

buckshot

Reaction score
I wasn't a kawi fan ever but I just bought a teryx and so far I found it really rips. The suspension is far better then my Grizzly and comparable with a Polaris quad. Very stable and it will spin the tires in 4wd on the cutlines. I have only put 4hrs on it so far...hopefully it holds up. ( Even if it doesn't Cycle Works has a 5 yr extended warranty $0 deductable)

I'll let you all know how it is like after I put more time on it.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks too much like the Rhino... Kawi could have created a unique look instead of a cookie cutter model? :confused: Performance from the 750 should be more than enough to compete with best of the UTV's. Ofcourse none of this will matter when Cat puts it's 950 Vtwin efi stump puller in the Prowler next year. :rolleyes:

Marry Poppins Express

Reaction score
From what I've read on the new Kawi the load is more balanced from front to rear, not as much nose diveing off jumps like the Rhino. It has rated well so far against all utvs and with a five year waranty it "should" do just fine. But we'll see

gelbvieh

Reaction score
Hey. I just purchased this exact machine on May 3, 2008 and I love it. ThisTeryx is the first side-by-side that I have ever owned or even ridden in. Can anyone give me some advice or information on where and what type of performance chip/exhaust upgrades that I should look into to get a bit more power? This machine governs out at 50mph. I would like to find some way to overide this feature. Any suggestions?

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out the VDI website for a chip. Being that it is the same motor used in the BF's they should have a chip for it as well. VDI is also out of Calgary.

Top Bottom