Kawasaki KFX450 rebuild / upgrade

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boy someones spending some hard earned money on their toys. Good for you. Should be a rockin quad.
I'm working hard on making that Saturday day trip also, lots of stuff going on here at my end. Quad will be ready just hope everything works out. Hopefully I get things figured out in the next week.. I hope.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes come on down!!! food and beer will be there!!! to all the snow and mud people out there!!!!! and one thing we got to do is get a pic of all the quads together for the site!!!!

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will I when't down south today and it's safe to say I'm not going to be ready for Brule!!! My motor was down there for over 2 mouth and nothing done.... I don't have the time or money right now to get it ready. I don't know when I will have it ready, but for now it's on the back burner for a couple mouth...

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How far down south. Edmonton lol:d. Is Fourstroke tech building your motor or it dasa. Man, would think that they would move their azzes a bit.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got a pic

Attachments

• IMG_0668.JPG
    IMG_0668.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 118

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How far down south. Edmonton lol:d. Is Fourstroke tech building your motor or it dasa. Man, would think that they would move their azzes a bit.

i don't know man???? it's like no matter how much you plane thing out it always something that gos wrong... ebay was a big one for me i steel don't have 11 thing from like 2 mouths ago and now this today... the money i born in to this thing over the weather, just for may long is not fit and now i can go because! will there relay thing nice to say after this so i'm going to leve it at that.....

looneyrod27

Reaction score
The KFX will be there we got it all put together over the weekend. Now for some final testing and dialing in and it should be ready. As far as it goes now we will be leaving Fort. McMurray on Wednesday the 18th to head there. Should be a blast. We will be setting up on the little field to the left just before the path narrows to head down to the beach, hope there's a crowd!

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My family will be coming with me so I will be camping farther away from the action. But I'll come down and party with you guys for sure

Top Bottom