Kawasaki KFX450 rebuild / upgrade

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya didn't bring a spare quad did ya!. Quad looks great,:cool: but I hope it's not out to get YOU !!!:eek:

lol yes we did but it was a Honda... can't be seen on that!!! lol i hope she not... got a new cover coming for it and she should be good.. i've need running it lost now and everthing is good so i think i'm good to go ontell i go to brule again lol!!! every time i go there bad thing always happens to the quad ?????

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey if you pm me your address Ill send you your sprocket, other wise ill meet you in brule again and give it to you than.

looneyrod27

Reaction score
Looks like a crowd of us going there July 14-18. A few more of the guys are heading there tomorrow June 7 for a few days, but unfortunatley some of us have to work :(

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy man, sick ride those plastics are sweet, i'd be scared to scratch that piece of art.....good job:beer:

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have you fixed that thing yet? Come down to brule this weekend.

it's been fixed for long time now been on two trips..... its going to be raining the weekend and i'm back to work on Monday the work thing don't matter cal in sick if i had too lol but the rain is a problem!!!!

Top Bottom