kamloops crew, ... when we going riding?

Skidoo69

Reaction score
If ya wanna go during the week or weekend.... I'm in most of the time.

I know the areas pretty well now.

Also looking for new riding partners around the area.

Cheers,

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if there's enough snow to go for a road ride up by the bonaparte gold mine? porcupine ridge area. (Yes I know the meadows are not open until the 15th)

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
I was at Revy ( Boulder ) last weekend and it was super boney. Saw a few wrecked sleds and a few wrecked ppl. One girl on her T-nytro tagged a rock on the trail back to the cabin. Another guy had a sepatated shoulder. There's just enough snow to cover everything but not enough to stop you from hitting stuff. Be careful there's still lots of landmines.

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They usually start charging and grooming around the first weekend of dec. There was 3 1/2 feet at the cabin. more back further in the tree's.

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So... Rode Blue today. We were the first ones up to the Cabin in fresh snow and it was a good thing as the trail was pounded. They are gonna run the groomer up tmr. and gonna try and get into the cabin. all in all a great day with fresh snow. Saw about 20 riders in total.

mermaid

Reaction score
I was up at the KSA Chalet last week and good snow for road running ,, up at the trailer there is more and thanks for reminding everone about the Dec 15 opening at the meadows. We fight with Gov. far to much about important things to have someone piss them off for minor stuff.
the KSA X-MAS meeting is DEC 15 WED @7 pm Eagles Hall Silent Auction
min meeting max . Beer etc can be had at this meeting. Good fun come on out help out the club. Thanks Guy's Mermaid KSA President

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was up at the KSA Chalet last week and good snow for road running ,, up at the trailer there is more and thanks for reminding everone about the Dec 15 opening at the meadows. We fight with Gov. far to much about important things to have someone piss them off for minor stuff.
the KSA X-MAS meeting is DEC 15 WED @7 pm Eagles Hall Silent Auction
min meeting max . Beer etc can be had at this meeting. Good fun come on out help out the club. Thanks Guy's Mermaid KSA President

Thanks for the update mermaid!
How much was at the trailer? I was thinking of taking a run past there and down through cariboo lake rd to beaverhut but I doubt there's enough snow on the beaverhut fsr to get through?

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just wondering if anybody is gonna head out this week sometime. I'm off all week but if there's riders out there that wanna go pm me or call or text my cell at 318-0759

rugbynitro

Reaction score
Out with Idog and few other guys at Blue Lake. Not at my best here but good for a chuckle.:rolleyes: Great video of me being rolled over by my own sled. Don't ask me why or how. If I were drunk or hungover I might have had an excuse. This was my first small hill climb this year and I felt I forgot everything from last year.

The rest of the day was a blast !!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXWvN-g7B6Q[/media]

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bahahaaaaa...........that was awesome Al. I got u from the bottom on my helmet cam. Tooooooooooo funny!!

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha that was funny,,,i say go get yourself a tether, that coulda been a heck of alot worse

Fly'in W

Reaction score
hahaha that was funny,,,i say go get yourself a tether, that coulda been a heck of alot worse
That coming from a man with experience. It appears to me that this must be a Cat trait, throwing their riders off like that!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doing half day at Sun Peaks today if my buddy isn't too hungover. Then hitting crowfoot tomorrow.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode up to the alpine today and it's ok in the bottom but really wind blown on the climbs so watch out for rocks.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode sun peaks today didn't hit the alpine but played in the meadows wasn't to bad rode the crowfoot 2 days before new to the area had a couples guides had a lot of fun:beer:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is there lots of landmines in the clearcut by the resivior ?

Yup!

Good day at crowfoot today. Pretty tracked up on crowfoot so we headed above the clouds on grizzly and found a ton of unmolested snow!

Top Bottom