kakwa tin town

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going to put a camp up this year but would like some feedback on site pics,is it first come first serve,because i dont want to take a spot someone has had for 20 years.thoughts?

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Your best bet would be to contact the Grande Prairie snowmobile Club. Call the Ski-Doo dealer they will know who to call Good luck

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I loved having a camp there.I had one there for 7 years.It was awsome.You don't have to park by tin town.You can go over the Bridge and take a right down the little hill and there is a little trail to you left take it and that will put you into Whiskey Flats.That's where we had our bus parked for 3 years.Another good spot is when you come down that little hill keep going about 100 yards and there is a really nice pull out on your right that will hold 2 Trailers or tents.:beer:

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great thanks man,im going to go out on the weekend and take the rhino to the falls and check out spots.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talk to Rodger or Mel they have the first bus on the right, Iv sledded with them out there. They would now the best place to camp.

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was also going to ask mel because i bought his sled last year,if were talking about the same mel.....

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was also going to ask mel because i bought his sled last year,if were talking about the same mel.....

If that sled had like 5000kms its the same Mel. He puts on something like 4-6000km a year. Great guy, best guide you can have for that area.

Top Bottom