K Guys, I need your help???????

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought a 2012 dodge longhorn with rambox and I am getting a custom fuel allum fuel tank built and the question is I also have to get a rails installed for gooseneck trailer and fifth wheel, I I think I will go with the rails that run side to side , need to know how far does the front rail sit back from front of box. I have the 6.5ft box on truck.
I want to build tank low profile and would like to have it 2 ft from front to back, 1 ft high and 4ft wide. Thanks

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
I just bought a 2012 dodge longhorn with rambox and I am getting a custom fuel allum fuel tank built and the question is I also have to get a rails installed for gooseneck trailer and fifth wheel, I I think I will go with the rails that run side to side , need to know how far does the front rail sit back from front of box. I have the 6.5ft box on truck.
I want to build tank low profile and would like to have it 2 ft from front to back, 1 ft high and 4ft wide. Thanks

I dont have rails, I have the B&W hitch as I think we have come years further than having rails in the box, but with the B&W Companion 5th wheel, a 18" tank wont fit...this is on a 3500. I know it doesnt answer your question, but best way is to have the hitch installed first...measure twice and cut once lol

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the bulldog (reese) under bed gooseneck hitch, i see they have a fifth wheel attachment that connects to the gooseneck ball... the adapter has rails not sure if this will help... i only pull goosenecks right now

Top Bottom