Just wanna say hi.

neddacsac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just want to say hello to all.This will be my first full season of mountain riding and im looking forward to checking out some of the world class riding we have here.I cant wait to make my first trip to Revy or Golden.:D

GRD

Reaction score
I just want to say hello to all.This will be my first full season of mountain riding and im looking forward to checking out some of the world class riding we have here.I cant wait to make my first trip to Revy or Golden.:D

What are you riding?

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Welcome to site. Good to hear that you a fellow sledder. Cheers. See you on the hills.
Steve

neddacsac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She is in the shop right now geting a new clutch and seat.I will get a pic in a day or two!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score

Welcome to the site neddacsac... Snow and Mud night in Cow town Nov 07..... Good way to meet some of the members & spin some track. GetR'Done posted the info :beerchug:

Last edited:

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello Neddacsac i am just to the west of you at black diamond, you might want to check out the next meet and greet soon in calgary.

neddacsac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Havent had a chane to ride it yet.I just installed it a week ago.Now i really cant wait for snow!:D

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I'm doing the same thing, installing a 151" on my sons 1999 - 700 RMK thats coming off my 800 RMK. Then the new 159 x 2 - 16 inch wide goes under my 800. Ordered new rails and fabcraft wheels today, should arrive from the USA next week.
neddacsac, did you take any photo while you did the conversion?

Havent had a chane to ride it yet.I just installed it a week ago.Now i really cant wait for snow!:D

neddacsac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry i didnt get any pics.I had most of it done at my local shop.When they did my extentions they also droped my skid back about 4".I will get some pics up as soon as i can.

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm just waiting for a few more parts and then it "Too Work" on the swaps.

Did my own conversion 144 to 153. move susp. back 4" for extraverts and installed big wheeels. Had to put the wheels on to take up a little more slack in the track. :)

Top Bottom