Just stolen: 20 ft Haulmark snowmobile trailer!

ridin scared

Reaction score
Stolen wed morning between 10am and 11am, just south of High River. Licence plate#Z96499 AB plate. Trailer was bought in North Dakota at Boesplug trailers it has sticker on the trailer. On board was a 2010 Polaris dragon, 2000 ski-doo mini Z and 7 oil field chart recorders. Contact Kevin at 403-333-1516. Reward will be offered if found.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brave mother f$$ckers to do it in broad day light! Hope you find them and serve them justice your self !

That's the problem these days, unless theres someone around that knows the trailer or the owner, who's going to go out of their way to stop and ask. If you see someone just hooking up a trailer to you stop and ask them if its there's or to show proof they own it? Nobody will cause they want to avoid confrontation, that how thieves get away with sh%t these days.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks. I was going to call you to see if you were thinking of selling the dragon. I'll keep an eye out and let my brother know too.

ridin scared

Reaction score
White trailer with black Haulmark stickers on the rear lower sides. Boespflug trailers Dickenson ND sticker on the side by the man door. Most upset about the mini z!

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
The biggest part that sucks is the Mini Z as i am sure there is now a kid that is devistated that his/her sled is gone. If my boys mini sled was swiped it would be the end of the world for him. I will keep an eye out in the Brooks area. I also do instrumentation so if anyone comes around trying to sell some used recorders I will pass their info onto you. I will let the guys in the shop know also. Good luck.

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Post kijiji ads in cities other than the one your stuff was swiped from, looking for parts for the sleds, and the recorders....may just get a crook dumb enough to bite..

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
found my sons once brand new 06 KX 85 posted on kijiji, got it back a couple mths ago "6 yrs" later. Its a very helpful tool to say the least!!! Morons ground off all the sin numbers etc yet left a few dead give away custom decals on it..............brain dead mofos

Best of luck dude, sure hope u get your things back in the same cond in which it was taken

Top Bottom