Just finished rearranging the furniture!!!

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just gettin everything ready!!!!!!:beer::beer::beer:

Attachments

• DSC00567.JPG
    DSC00567.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 46

RevBlk

Reaction score
Pistons in the diswasher. Back in about 78 Got grounded for that one by Mah. Wasn't my fault she came home from shopping early. LOL
Rev

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My neighbour parked his harley in his dining room every winter, cool for a bachelor, but my wife would kill me.

I don't see the problem

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only crowd more obsessed about their hobby than sledders, has got to be harley riders.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My neighbour parked his harley in his dining room every winter, cool for a bachelor, but my wife would kill me.

I don't see the problem

Before buying our wakeboat i had a couple Harley's and i used to park them in my un-finished basement. I waould drain the feul as low as i could and park em at the farthest point from the furnace. If there's nothing on TV i would go downstairs and polish.

Semi Extreme

Reaction score
Right on brah...nuthin like doing a rebuild in the comfort of your home ! I don't have a garage myself and did a total rebuild on my old 97 wz/wr 2fiddy in my kitchen a few seasons ago and I just finished polishing the hood on my coffee table and cleaning the carbs off my Rev on the kitchen counter.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 133

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on brah...nuthin like doing a rebuild in the comfort of your home ! I don't have a garage myself and did a total rebuild on my old 97 wz/wr 2fiddy in my kitchen a few seasons ago and I just finished polishing the hood on my coffee table and cleaning the carbs off my Rev on the kitchen counter.:rolleyes:

well short off the little sanding...and the track porting in the spare bedroom (puter room) cant tell any thing was done in here!! had lady friend over last nite....she got chuckle outa parts in lving room.....but said she couldnt tell i sanded a hood in the kitchen and ported a track!!! good ol mr clean !!
B

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothin wrong with a little powder coating in the oven, so long as it's gone before the boss gets home!!:d

Top Bottom