Just bought 2014 freeride what to get?

mountainshredder69

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has experience with a led taillight? It is missing the entire rear plastic piece. And are those the stock skis cause if so I will switch them out! Coming over to doo from AC so all this doo stuff is all quite new to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has experience with a led taillight? It is missing the entire rear plastic piece. And are those the stock skis cause if so I will switch them out! Coming over to doo from AC so all this doo stuff is all quite new to me

Those are Ski doo skis, not the ones that should have come on machine. They should have been green with white loops.

Proven Design Products | Snowmobile Tail Light Snowmobile Accessories | Snowmobile L.E.D Tail Lights

The white one these guys sell would look decent on your sleigh!

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dynamo Joe or Roosterbuilt. They both make good dual elevation kits from what I've heard. Deano with Madmotorsports on here could also set you up, not sure if he does a dual elevation though.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bought 2014 freeride what to get?

Polaris?

Haha, just messing with you. Enjoy the sled. I do have a Dan Adams, Skinz windshield bag in stock though. If your interested PM me.

$110, last Doo one left.

Attachments

• 361_SPG_-_Fly,_Nxt_Lvl_Ski_Doo_W-S_Pak_NXSWP400-BK,WHT.jpg
    361_SPG_-_Fly,_Nxt_Lvl_Ski_Doo_W-S_Pak_NXSWP400-BK,WHT.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 204

mountainshredder69

Reaction score
Update on the sled I went to haydays and bought skis, flap, tail light, headlight delete, mountain pull bar, powermadd sentinel handguards, windshield.....and a custom wrap from rmc graphx!!!

freeride73

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had 2 Freerides and now bought a 2015 Summit X. All were 154" tracks and I think your waisting your time and money switching to a shorter track!! I live in Saskatchewan and mainly ride trails and playing in the same snow that you were describing out there.I also go to the mountains once a year. These sleds perform well out here. Just ride it!!!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
You need one of these:

I have a only 1 left for the XM but 2 for Cat and 1 for Polaris. They are quick sellers.

$125 in Calgary

PM me if you want it because I don't follow all the threads.

This will make your sled rip!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I was talking to a guy that was from sask at the sled drags..... They all ride 154's...... You can definatley tell those guys spend most of thier time dragging the rear bumper around lol. One handed.... one foot.... 900 mile long wheelie! He was runninga 154 2.5 and he said all his buddies do the same and never have a problem. Thats Cody Borchers sled you bought! And you are taking the 3" OFF!? Jeeze......lol. Ride it first dude that thing rips..... I wouldnt screw with it too much that guy knows how to set up a sled.

Top Bottom