Just a couple of photos :)

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll just leave these here :D Its time for another epic photo thread!

1780941_530580993728443_1776418776_o.jpg

IMG_9922-1.jpg

There's more at https://www.facebook.com/Snofoto :)

Last edited:

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not one cat pic made the cut eh. your not gonna be happy till I have an etec are you...?

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Liked your page. Great pics. You need a few snow bikes in there! ;)

Sent while wishing I was on my snowbike

Thanks! I definately do... now if only i knew someone who had a snowbike and wants to do some pics... hmmm.....

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our group of 5 would want to. Unfortunately, after seeing your pics, we would bore you. Lol.

Except for the guy with the turbo. Doesn't take much beaking to get him to do stupid ****. Lmao

Sent while wishing I was on my snowbike

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great shots! What do you us to bring your gear up on the hill? I have been wanting to bring my gear along but also don't want to wreck anything. Looking at ways of putting some new internals in my avy pack to hold the camera and a couple lenses but seem to get lazy instead.

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great shots! What do you us to bring your gear up on the hill? I have been wanting to bring my gear along but also don't want to wreck anything. Looking at ways of putting some new internals in my avy pack to hold the camera and a couple lenses but seem to get lazy instead.

Don't put it in your bag! you'll hate yourself for it lol, I wrap my camera tightly in a massive hoodie, and put it in my doo linx bag, it works, doesnt move; but i hate having it like that. I'm going to attached a pelican case to a linq mount and go that route, especially post camera upgrade

Top Bottom