junk food

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey ladies how do us men stop you from buying junk food..... i have been tilling my wife for a year and half now and she keeps buy the crap

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey ladies how do us men stop you from buying junk food..... i have been tilling my wife for a year and half now and she keeps buy the crap

Divorce her.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for all the posts your all wrong.... i just throw it out,,,

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have her cut the lawn and shovel the snow and you buy the groceries. No junk food, only jerky and beer.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't complain about the junk food so much...... Its not much fun walking into a house at noon and the only thing to eat is something that takes a half hour or better to prepare. When I only get a half hour to 45 min. Break somedays the junk food comes in handy.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Don't complain about the junk food so much...... Its not much fun walking into a house at noon and the only thing to eat is something that takes a half hour or better to prepare. When I only get a half hour to 45 min. Break somedays the junk food comes in handy.

Hey Zeebs, back in the olden days there was a concept about making or packing lunch! Ever heard of it??? hahaha here's :beer::beer::beer: for you as i feel for ya'......

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Zeebs, back in the olden days there was a concept about making or packing lunch! Ever heard of it??? hahaha here's :beer::beer::beer: for you as i feel for ya'......

Yeah I understand that concept but I get really tired of eatting out of a plastic box during spring and fall field work. Plus only living 5 miles up the road from the work site its nice to go home at noon, grab a bite to eat, take care of paper work if needed, or grab a quick 20 min cat nap. :thumbsup2:

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to know why you don't want junk food in your house?!?!?!? Mabey your wife likes a little snack from time to time, or is this your way of controlling her. If it's your way of controlling her, if I were your wife I'd tell you to go to hell, kinda like she is now by keeping buying it. And why throw it out, if you don't like junk food, don't eat it.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ask my g/f to not buy junk food so I can lose some fackin weight. She is okay with this.

Sled Betty

Reaction score
LOL - Dont know how you stop getting someone to buy junk food! I swear, it's engineered to be addictive! Actually, it really is "addictive" because it's so empty of proper nutrition and your body knows that so it tells you to keep eating more of it thinking its gonna get that nutrition it's looking for! (as I've heard explained and read in so many words by scientists and nutrionists over the years) I quit buying it in my house hold years ago, we get it now and again when we go out but its limited!

Top Bottom