Junior shredders

FeethookersCanada

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ATTENTION JUNIOR SHREDDERS
and anyone that knows any juniors that sled

FEETHOOKERS CANADA Junior Shredder Special

Any black Feethookers boards for $140 plus shipping BUT you have to post a pic of you and your sled with the feethookers on them, and then one of you out shredding up the pow with your new boards on. this is good for anyone under the age of 18.

FeethookersCanada

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are opening this up to all the products we sell. Any junior will get crazy pricing, just mention that you saw this and post a pic of your sled with your new products on it.

git r done

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So how do you get the discount? You have to already have these boards?

FeethookersCanada

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To get the discount you have to be under 18 and the parts going have to be going on to your sled. Message me what parts you would like. And once you get them on you have to post a pic of them up here or on Facebook. Easy as that. This is our way of helping the youth out and at the same time getting our product out there too.

git r done

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks, i am 17 so i would apply. To be honest I wasnt really looking at your products for my sled but now i will at least have a look. Thanks, would be good to see more companies doing stuff like this for young guys and girls getting into sleddin.

FeethookersCanada

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we have added HPS to the list of suppliers that we have. so for all you juniors here is a list of the brands we carry: PAR, HPS, KMOD, CPI, BM FABRICATIONS, FEETHOOKERS, MDS, CMX, ALT IMPACT, TOYSKINZ, MIKE TAYLOR custom venting. looking forward to hearing from you youngsters.

Top Bottom