JRK Works Motorsports....

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with these guys?? need some turbo work done and I don't have the time. Wondering if there is any reviews, good or bad. First I have heard of them.

Thanks for ay input

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to take work away from those guys. But if you want turbo work done make the drive up to Leduc and see Deano at mad Motorsports. I see you are from red deer it wouldn't be much farther.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had Johnny do a full rebuild on my old yz250f when he was in Grande Prairie and he did a pretty good job. No complaints. Not sure how much experience he has with turbos though.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Johnny did my kx250f start of the summer. Ran strong all summer.

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why not Arctic Edge in the pass? Linderman is one of the best around and really fair on his pricing. Not quite sure about jkr but they have been around for a little bit now and usually if they do garbage work it will spread a lot faster than good work.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why not Arctic Edge in the pass? Linderman is one of the best around and really fair on his pricing. Not quite sure about jkr but they have been around for a little bit now and usually if they do garbage work it will spread a lot faster than good work.

Thats what I was thinking. Linderman would be my first choice.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to take work away from those guys. But if you want turbo work done make the drive up to Leduc and see Deano at mad Motorsports. I see you are from red deer it wouldn't be much farther.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A big x2!

HCR800<3

Reaction score
I know Johnny personally and he wouldn't ever let ya down and if he did he would most definitely make it up to you... I recommend him he has done some turbo Pro builds. Look him up on FB he's always posting jobs that he's done in his VERY full shop :)

Top Bottom