Joining an ATV Club & Liability Insurance for FSR use

4-Trax

Reaction score
Someone told me that if you join an ATV/Gun/Wildlife type Club, included in your yearly membership is third party liability coverage for your ATV when riding down FSRoads.

Quad riders need $200,000 liability insurance to ride legally on Forestry Service Roads.

I have only found a couple of clubs here in Kelowna who offer the liability insurance at a high additional cost(nearly the same as if I go myself).

Does anyone have any suggestions on which club has cheap group coverage, here in the Kelowna area?

Third Party Liability Insurance appears to be about $100 a year, which is not bad, but, I would rather join and support a club that can offer it at a group rate.

Okanagan Trail Riders and Outback ATV clubs offer it, but, it's around $100 a year extra.

Any input is appreciated.:)

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have not heard that story but you never know. I pay 75 per year plus my membership to our club.

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check with ATVBC,????:cool:and or quads.ca out of Vancouver:cool::cool:, if any one can help you, they will.
Bruce..

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Join BC wildlife, just remember to carry a gun,fishing rod or camera.
You can also look for a local Oasis insurance dealer. I pay $125 a year for 1 mill. liability

4-Trax

Reaction score
You can also look for a local Oasis insurance dealer. I pay $125 a year for 1 mill. liability

Went to the local Credit Union where I bank, they sell Insurance.
1,000,000.00 liability for $125 a year.

Better then the $365 fine if you get caught, and then the $125 to get it after paying the ticket with a red face.

Last edited:
Top Bottom