job oppertunity?

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
well my teachers say i would make a good lawer cause i always argue alot, and im good at it, and i always have to have the last word in no matter what lol

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
sleds been parked since alberts passing :( mom didnt want me to ride anymore this season with the conditions, and i need some parts, at WFO my front nose cone chatters up and down, its only being held on by 2 bolts dam trees, and i need some suspension parts

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
bought an 06 rev 800 summit x 159 in january, feels nice to have my own machine better then riding dads

oh and on the snow, itts almost to the point where there is no snow in own, and looks like to go finn you have to truck, but cant see around the first corner so cant say how far and other areas i dont have a clue

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bought an 06 rev 800 summit x 159 in january, feels nice to have my own machine better then riding dads

oh and on the snow, itts almost to the point where there is no snow in own, and looks like to go finn you have to truck, but cant see around the first corner so cant say how far and other areas i dont have a clue

What type of medicaton are you on ??
must be some good stuff !!

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well my teachers say i would make a good lawer cause i always argue alot, and im good at it, and i always have to have the last word in no matter what lol
depends if your teacher is hot she could tutor you on other subjects such as ????

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Brother-in law is a lawyer.....99.999% of the job is reading and writing.........:d:d
The qualities that your teacher described sounds like wife, not lawyer.....

Top Bottom