Jetting

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, Decided to open a thread to see what you guys and gals are running for jets. I bought a bunch of parts and need a starting point. Anyone have any tested and true setups.

2006 Summit 800
Air Filter Kit
V-Force 3 Reeds
Straightline Performance 14-1 Billet head
Port and Polish
CPI Pipe
CPI Can
Boondocker super super go go juice 50 shot
:rolleyes:

Thanks yall

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat buddy, except with 30 shot bos and no port or polish except for the tunnel:d, but I'm also runnning the thunder jet system this year cause I'm sick of rejetting every time I ride different areas. Going to lean down 6 sizes from my mountain jetting of 270 and bring it up with the thunder jet, I'm also running and egt to monitor.

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat buddy, except with 30 shot bos and no port or polish except for the tunnel:d, but I'm also runnning the thunder jet system this year cause I'm sick of rejetting every time I ride different areas. Going to lean down 6 sizes from my mountain jetting of 270 and bring it up with the thunder jet, I'm also running and egt to monitor.

Thundercat, mmm, sounds cool, do you have a link to it.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You can also buy power jets from Jack Harris or Brad Wursten (about $30 each), just FYI.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How can i get a hold of these guys Modman. The price is right!!

Jack Harris is a former drag racer out of the states, his website is on the internet. www.nitrosherriff.com If that doesn't work search nitrosherriff on google and you will find him. I'd link you but that website has something on it that my firewall here at the office does not like and won't let me view it. Spelling on sherriff could be one or two ff's, not sure. If not I have the instructions page with their contact information. I can email it to you.

Brad Wursten runs Power Addiction Motorsports out of Logan Utah. Good guy, builds some nice sleds.

Power Addiction Motorsports, Inc.
2435 N 1060 E North Logan, UT

Phone: (435) 753-2661

Maybe email/call a couple of the suppliers on here though first and see if they stock anything, I like to support local if I can and local businesses that advertise on the forums should definitely get our support as much as possible.

Top Bottom