January snow conditions

mphfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just spent a week there....snow sucks........

when someone with a business there says snow is good, maybe its a conflict of interest........just saying.
I am having a hard time biting my tongue here........Judy always has the weather updates, snow conditions, road reports, etc for the people who come to McBride to enjoy themselves. Not once have I read from her posts that she was sugar coating the conditions or trying to lure people here for business purposes. Anyone that knows Judy and Barry knows that they dont need to drum up business as they have a very good name throughout the snowmobile industry that comes to McBride. They are the first place to book up.

Yes the snow is hard and windblown. Thats sledding and only real sledders that have the passion understand that thats how it is. If Montana has better snow then go there. We wont miss you.

ridgie

Reaction score
Lmao. My wife was wondering how long before someone said. Go back to Montana. You people are so easy to get going. This is a sport on its own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowed on and off most of the day. The guys that were up renshaw today said that there was about 8" of fresh snow fallen in the past 24hrs.

chickenman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode with Ron(firefly) today in the Renshaw. About 4" fell while we were on the hill. Good day but low visibility

LinkTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well finally some snow. I was about to ask how the highway crews were doing building that hwy to grande cache. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
A reliable source says it's snowing fairly hard there!! Can you get Firefly to post up his findings when he gets in Judy? Thks. Higgins.

Firefly didnt get any pictures, but said they were riding in about six to eight inches of fresh snow up Renshaw on Wednesday. Those boys always enjoy themselves sledding here. They each put on well over 100km yesterday and I think they set some kind of record for time spent in my hottub last night. They did a half day up Belle in the sunshine today, found a bit of fresh powder and headed home happy. We still need more fresh snow, though. Six+ inches is not quite enough.

Last edited:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
There is only a slim chance that he will be home that weekend. He is working really hard for that new motorcycle he wants to buy.

Is he buying a "moped"
I wouldn't really call that a Motorcycle???
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391123149.440348.jpg

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone listening ?

thekid1111

Reaction score
Any snow in town this morning ? On route deciding where to ride today ?

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom