January snow conditions

1968chevy

Reaction score
Sorry Glen just saw your post could have stopped in. We're in Valemount rode Allen today and had to go all the way back to the wall to get any fresh snow the rest was pretty hammered out.
How's it at Renshaw?

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went pretty far back on Friday. All wind blown and setup.

Yup very true we went back past spirit lake, and if you stayed low in the bowls trees creeks and such
the snow was pretty good. prob a foot of soft.
got into some areas that no one had been yet and it was great.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup very true we went back past spirit lake, and if you stayed low in the bowls trees creeks and such
the snow was pretty good. prob a foot of soft.
got into some areas that no one had been yet and it was great.

that was a wicked ride back there. I love the renshaw!!!

X-Treme3x

Reaction score
Rode renshaw on Saturday ..... Good thing we had fun Friday in Allen creek in vale cause the snow is set up even on the untouched stuff we found. Needs snow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X-Treme3x

Reaction score
Rode renshaw on Saturday ..... Good thing we had fun Friday in Allen creek in vale cause the snow is set up even on the untouched stuff we found. Needs snow

Also would like to thank judy again for the wonderful stay at her b&b. Forsure will try an book with you next time... PS your cookies greatly enjoyed across the border

Dragon4x4

Reaction score
Well hopefully some more falls soon im on my way up on the 30th

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I forgot to thank Glen at Spindrift for helping me diagnose an electrical problem with my cat. Sled died 2km up the renshaw trail and of course it was the throttle saftey switch. I didn't have had a clue what it was. I have never seen so many broken sleds up in any mountain i have ever been too and all but one were cats. there was a couple older M series and a few newer proclimbs. I didn't feel comfortable on my cat after that!!! I got to ride a mountian magic areocharger XM and a Trygstad 872 XM and now my wife hates me cuz i think the proclimb will be for sale after this winter.

Polaris26

Reaction score
Any updates on the conditions? Heading up feb 1-5, will be my first time sledding in the mountains. Thanks!

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just talke to Hot, all trails have been groomed for the weekend, Renshaw groomed nightly, only about 3in. of new snow so you're going to have to get creative!! But lots of sun in the forcast so it's a good time to put miles on in the Renshaw or .....!
Higgins.

Top Bottom