Jackson 2023

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh boy you have issues dude. Probably all those boosters 🤣

Any ways. Im on my way to revy right now actually. So have a good one. Router boy

ha ha .....you doo cheerleaders are soooooo predictable.

don't forget to out on your cape cuz you're a SUPER CHEERLEADER.....

you're prob gonna get a high five from Norona before the day is over....

bahahahahaha

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Other than what appeared to be a quckdrive belt pop off at the starting line i didnt see any other sled failures throughout the weekend from any brand. Which is impressive
It was pretty impressive, I expected a chain case at the least😬
Their were a couple that threw in the towel without much of a fight that I questioned maybe lost a cylinder.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow
A lot of truely butt hurt Doolaiders who say JH does not matter......lol, sure seems to be important by the whining and excuse crying goin on here.

A few more years of changes and Doo might start to actually be competitive at JH.
Slowly, silently and unaddmittantly Doo is turning their chassis into a Poo.

Keep it up.......one day they may actually do well at JH, but not yet.......lol

But take solace in knowing the Doo is a good entry level to intermediate skill level sled for the masses.....

Last edited:

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hates norona too. Go figure.

oh geez....grow up.....not at all...no hate was mentioned form me...just pointing out what a cheerleader you are.

Norona is the biggest cheerleader on here.... he's sponsered! He's a big deal and very respected overall. I never see him bash the other brands, only sells and works with what he's got.

But hey, maybe someday Doo will recognize you and you to can be a big deal!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh geez....grow up.....not at all...no hate was mentioned form me...just pointing out what a cheerleader you are.

Norona is the biggest cheerleader on here.... he's sponsered! He's a big deal and very respected overall. I never see him bash the other brands, only sells and works with what he's got.

But hey, maybe someday Doo will recognize you and you to can be a big deal!

What ever dude. Im sure your other profiles are way more friendly lmao

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well you know skidoo race team isn't running the same junk chain they gave everyone else :ROFLMAO:
Oh you know it!!!
Regardless what they run, belt, chain, what ever they run, they take a beating on that run.. and no failures.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow
A lot of truely butt hurt Doolaiders who say JH does not matter......lol, sure seems to be important by the whining and excuse crying goin on here.

A few more years of changes and Doo might start to actually be competitive at JH.
Slowly, silently and unaddmittantly Doo is turning their chassis into a Poo.

Keep it up.......one day they may actually do well at JH, but not yet.......lol

as much as i would like to believe that i just don't see it. There is no one in skidoos corner that puts in the practice hours that Keith Curtis and the Thomas boys put in. They are truly dedicated to being the best. At least once a week they are building a practice course and hammering it all day. Even when they ride they pick spots that represent Hill climb challenges. And it works for them, You can see the confidence and smoothness they have going through those ruts compared to even their own Polaris team mates. Does the Polaris chassis work better for HCR? maybe? but make no mistake, these boys are putting in the work aswell.

Jay and Blaine can lay some wicked times down and beat Keith Curtis no problem, you can see they put some some great times this weekend. But they cant do it consistently, and that's the difference

Last edited:

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as much as i would like to believe that i just don't see it. There is no one in skidoos corner that puts in the practice hours that Keith Curtis and the Thomas boys put in. They are truly dedicated to being the best. At least once a week they are building a practice course and hammering it all day. Even when they ride they pick spots that represent Hill climb challenges. And it works for them, You can see the confidence and smoothness they have going through those ruts compared to even their own Polaris team mates. Does the Polaris chassis work better for HCR? maybe? but make no mistake, these boys are putting in the work aswell

next to Norona....you get the silver for best cheerleader.....you NEVER give up supporting your brand!

I actually admire that!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s all about bragging rights and that’s fair if you love your brand in my opinion. Skidoo dominates snocross but 99.9 % of people don’t ride their ditch banger like the pros do. Polaris dominates hill climb even though that type of climbing is nothing like what 99% of the members on this forum can even do. Even Max probably would never make it over JH on a Sunday and if he did it may be measured in hours instead of minutes.😂 Skidoo has always done well in ice ovals as has Polaris but most people would be lapped on a competitive sled in only 1 lap racing against the best. I know of only 3 members that have ever raced competitively on the site in that discipline. Maybe snowmobile drag racing is the only discipline where all of us have some history with. Polaris has a lot of really good riders right now in the hill climb circuits. They do well and they deserve the accolades.

im actually waiting until I'm 40 and can run masters class, so when i don't make it over everyone will just say thats ok, hes old.

Top Bottom