J.E.T is looking for.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tonight they are both at sleepovers. But I doubt my youngest will stay all night. She didn't last time she tried lol. Tomorrow my oldest is away at a bday party until the afternoon and then we are going to see Santa and then Sunday we are off to Kokums (my moms) for a visit and dinner. *whew* No wonder I don't have time to date lol.Up side free night tonight
Lol the life of a mom!

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen any Eagles lately but there sure are alot of hawks on the side of the highway between Medicine Hat and Brooks. Hello all💐

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tonight they are both at sleepovers. But I doubt my youngest will stay all night. She didn't last time she tried lol. Tomorrow my oldest is away at a bday party until the afternoon and then we are going to see Santa and then Sunday we are off to Kokums (my moms) for a visit and dinner. *whew* No wonder I don't have time to date lol.

Up side free night tonight

You know...as this thread proceeds, I must say my respect for you has grown. Too many single parents put their lives first and their kids lives second. It appears that your kids come first in your life and I think that is what great parents (Moms) are made of. Kids need their parents and eventually the right guy will come along with those same values as yours and you will know when it is right.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know...as this thread proceeds, I must say my respect for you has grown. Too many single parents put their lives first and their kids lives second. It appears that your kids come first in your life and I think that is what great parents (Moms) are made of. Kids need their parents and eventually the right guy will come along with those same values as yours and you will know when it is right.

hey there is alot of single Dads out there as well. before i met the rediculussly awesome wife i have my/our son was being raised by three single guys. he grew up fast to say the least lol. eating steak and potatoes as soon as he had teeth lol

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup being a single parent it very hard somthing I know all to well..

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i actually owe it all to our son that we even got together. we met through my roomate at the time. she wanted to meet my son, he was away at my moms at the time. she came over that Friday, Nov,9 1999, after work never left, well actualy we left my place and we went to hers and i never left. we have lived together since the day we started going out. she has treated Bailey like her own since the first day.

so he brought her in and i sealed the deal :).

so back to the point of the story, has J.E.T. found anything yet? maybe she should save herself the grief and just buy some toys. j/s.

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
tonight they are both at sleepovers. But I doubt my youngest will stay all night. She didn't last time she tried lol. Tomorrow my oldest is away at a bday party until the afternoon and then we are going to see Santa and then Sunday we are off to Kokums (my moms) for a visit and dinner. *whew* No wonder I don't have time to date lol.

Up side free night tonight
OMG i love goin to my kokum's, flour soup and bannock(baked and fried), dry wild meat, cheek pinches, watchin her as she does her trade(Sewing up mocassins and mukluk's)

J.E.T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG i love goin to my kokum's, flour soup and bannock(baked and fried), dry wild meat, cheek pinches, watchin her as she does her trade(Sewing up mocassins and mukluk's)

I never had that growing up. So glad that my kids have that opportunity to spend with her kokum

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom