Its killing me I need to know

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Re: Started Allready

Just the regular stuff skid pan,tarp,windshield,suit,color and stuff. All stock no mods maybe look at some clutching when they come out with some. Nothing to different just want to personalize it a little. Don`t worry Rick I`ll let you highmark me once or twice with that BIG girl of yours.;)

AWE, THANKS GLEN.... MIGHT BE THE ONLY TIME I'D OUT HIGHMARK ANYONE, WITH ALL THESE "ULTRA" LITEWEIGHT SLEDS RUNNING ABOUT NOW..... MY '06 1000RT(1TON) MIGHT HAVE TO GO THROUGH A WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM SOON?? I KNOW I DOO........... LOL:p

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ultra lightweight I dont think so. With the stuff Im adding it will weigh more. Skid pan,a-arm protectors,a mirror,rizer bag,and MY FAT AZZ. Maybe we should have a snow and mud workout time.Go to melinium place and work out/watch the women for a while to trim our beer belly out. Right after the night at Average Joes.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ultra lightweight I dont think so. With the stuff Im adding it will weigh more. Skid pan,a-arm protectors,a mirror,rizer bag,and MY FAT AZZ. Maybe we should have a snow and mud workout time.Go to melinium place and work out/watch the women for a while to trim our beer belly out. Right after the night at Average Joes.

OH, SURE, ARE YOU NOT BRINGIN' YOUR BETTER HALF???:confused:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: What Are You Dooin' To The New Sled??

Sledderglen: You Said You Already Had $1500.00 In Accessories Etc. Priced Out,,, So What Are You Actually Goin' To Doo To The New "beast"???

Hes putting a Yamaha sticker on it!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Waiting for the new sled is the easy part Sledderglen, waiting for snow with the sled parked in the garage..........that's the tough part. Good choice and congrats on the sled, track lengths being equal...Doos are STILL going to own the highmark!!!!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
In the meantime while I wait for snow I have the Snow Angel trail to work on as well as a 53 Buick frame to prepair for the body. What time is remaining.

Top Bottom