Its killing me I need to know

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone out there in cyberspace happen to know when the Summit XP spring snowchecked sleds maybe getting here. I know of at least 4 who ordered who cant wait for the day to come to pick them up. PLEASE we need to know

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy order one and he was told by Ski-doo first or second week in November.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
In Alberta and the dealers are saying 163s in late Oct & 154s in mid to late Nov.
Anyone out there in cyberspace happen to know when the Summit XP spring snowchecked sleds maybe getting here. I know of at least 4 who ordered who cant wait for the day to come to pick them up. PLEASE we need to know

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No trust issues just talked to lost before i read your post. I trust you so much that you could be the mountain ride committee leader YA YA my vote is in. all in favor?

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Glen here is a little hope my nephews TNT came in on the 17th earliest snow check he has ever got :D

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Was at Riverside on Saturday and they said they have all their TNT's and they will start putting them together this week

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
There's gonna be a lot of excited people on the site right after they arrive. Start posting photos when you folks get them home so those of us who don't get a new sled this year so we can drool...
Was at Riverside on Saturday and they said they have all their TNT's and they will start putting them together this week

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Started Allready

Phoned my dealer today and was told the sleds will be in Mid Oct. Now to start going over the accessories that will be added. About 1500.00 so far. Cant wait.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dealer told me today Mid October for delievery. Smaller machines are coming in now. Hope time flys now

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
What Are You Dooin' To The New Sled??

Sledderglen: You Said You Already Had $1500.00 In Accessories Etc. Priced Out,,, So What Are You Actually Goin' To Doo To The New "beast"???

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

Maybe this is a "PLOY" by Doo to get you all excited and buying accessories while you wait for the new ride to arrive...lol
Phoned my dealer today and was told the sleds will be in Mid Oct. Now to start going over the accessories that will be added. About 1500.00 so far. Cant wait.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Just the regular stuff skid pan,tarp,windshield,suit,color and stuff. All stock no mods maybe look at some clutching when they come out with some. Nothing to different just want to personalize it a little. Don`t worry Rick I`ll let you highmark me once or twice with that BIG girl of yours.;)

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You bet!!! I have had new machines before but this one is such a radical difference from what i`ve had before. Totally skipped the Rev and jumped into the XP. Can`t wait i`m pumped for sure:D

Top Bottom