ITP Mudlites

Kinging

Reaction score
Where is the best price to buy 26x12x12 & 26x9x12 mudlites in Ontario..
for my 2006 Tony Stewart Edition 650 Arctic Cat..
Thank you in advance

Twig

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try and find something other than mudslicks unless you just trail ride. Try royal distrubuting.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
huh i love my mud lights xxl's.... i had mud light xtr's before and these tires ride better [ and they are not radials ]

also the radials say 27 inchs for xample but are not that big.... where the mudlights are the size they say [ and are bias ply ]...

Twig

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
huh i love my mud lights xxl's.... i had mud light xtr's before and these tires ride better [ and they are not radials ]

also the radials say 27 inchs for xample but are not that big.... where the mudlights are the size they say [ and are bias ply ]...

My mudlites sucked in the mud, thats all.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

X2 The Mudlites are a really decent tire without breaking the bank. I have them on a Renegade 500 and really like them. Way better than the set of XTR's I just took off my 800.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
huh mine are the xxl's which are 1 1/2 lugs...... better than most for where i have gone and seen..... gorillas and outlaws are the chit but $$$$$$$$

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
try 2coolperformance .ca seem to be priced very well, beat royal all to hell.

friggin tires just don't stay round.

Last edited:

ksean

Reaction score
Where is the best price to buy 26x12x12 & 26x9x12 mudlites in Ontario..
for my 2006 Tony Stewart Edition 650 Arctic Cat..
Thank you in advance

I have 26" MudLites on my Kodiak and go places many larger machines have gotten stuck. I love my MudLites and won't say anything bad about them.

I also have a set of 27" Super Grip Super Lites on my 700 KingQuad and they work just as good as the Mud Lites with a few better features:

a. They have basically the same tread as the mudLites. Have a look here
b. They have a rim protection bead at the rim where as the MudLites don't.
c. They have slightly stiffer side walls making for less wheel rollover on corners.
d. They weigh about the same as the MudLights.
e. They were less expensive leaving me a few extra bucks for gas.

I am sure if you contact Super Grip Canada at the website I have provide above they will point you at a distributer that can help you out.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you really can't be serious? the guy is in TO. were you think discount gets there tires wholesale from. it's sure not calgary. jebus get with the friggin program. :eek:

Discount tire is in the states and yes they deliver for free.There is about a $40 charge for duty and tax to Canada.Anywhere in Canada!.

Kinging

Reaction score
Thanks y'all.. I will check them out.. Maybe I will get mine checked to see why they keep loosing air and just get them repaired..tread is pretty good still..

Thanks again everyone

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks y'all.. I will check them out.. Maybe I will get mine checked to see why they keep loosing air and just get them repaired..tread is pretty good still..

Thanks again everyone

LOL LOL and that is the # 1 reason they are are called "pluglites" . Hell of a tire ,they just don`t hold air...They are junk....Do your self a favour and buy zilla`s. Zilla`s are lighter ,tougher,do better in the mud , etc....
Anything ITP can do Maxxi can do better....lol

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL LOL and that is the # 1 reason they are are called "pluglites" . Hell of a tire ,they just don`t hold air...They are junk....Do your self a favour and buy zilla`s. Zilla`s are lighter ,tougher,do better in the mud , etc....
Anything ITP can do Maxxi can do better....lol

No kidding,.. I was constantly airing mine up cause they were loosing air. I know of 2 other machines that have the same problem,.. microscopic holes at the base of the tread.

ksean

Reaction score
I have never ever ever had a problem with my 26" MudLites. They hold air without question and have taken my quads where ever I have pointed them. Mud, water, bush, roots, peat, sand, gravel, even up a mountain path covered in loose shale rock. They have treated me well and I recommend them to anyone looking for a light weight agressive Quad tire.

Top Bottom