Issue 2 - mountain sledder. It's online and out there

MountainSledder

Reaction score
Website
www.sleddermag.com
Hey Everyone,

The winter issue of Mountain Sledder is here.

Hope you enjoy it, we had a blast putting it together. Thanks for all of the support you have shown us in quickly becoming the #1 sled mag in Western Canada. Look for your local hard copy at a dealership near you or you can find it in a bunch of places in your local sledding community. At least that's our goal.

Enjoy.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Adobe flash player keeps crashing when I try to read page 44 (the one with the drawings on lined paper including a piston).

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Switched to Iexplore and was able to read it. Noticed that it says Issue 2 is September 2013 :<

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Adobe flash player keeps crashing when I try to read page 44 (the one with the drawings on lined paper including a piston).

Mine too, Crome or IE, both crashed at the same spot.

MountainSledder

Reaction score
Website
www.sleddermag.com
Hmmm.... We'll get our tech guys to check that out, don't have a clue as to why that may be. Print copies are being sent and delivered to dealerships and locations across Western Canada now so my suggestion would be to go and get a printed copy until we can get it fixed. It looks way better in your hands anyways.

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I clicked on your last link and made it halfway through before it froze.I never knew there was another mountain deep snow magazine on the market till today and I am very impressed with what I was able to read before it froze up.
Once I finish this post I am going to sign up for the hard copy.
Can you post a link to suscribe?
Thanks

Last edited:

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I clicked on your last link and made it halfway through before it froze.I never knew there was another mountain deep snow magazine on the market till today and I am very impressed with what I was able to read before it froze up.
Thanks
You can pick up a hard copy at most dealers in Calgary. I know Cycleworks had Issue 1, haven't been in there since Issue 2 came out, but I would imagine they have that as well.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whats the payload of a f150? 2000#? even with the hd package... silly people.

Nice issue though.

MountainSledder

Reaction score
Website
www.sleddermag.com
Thanks

You can subscribe by sending us your name and phone number to subscribe@sleddermag.com. Subscriptions are 10bucks a year.

Top Bottom