Israel at War

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, but who did what first? You are going to believe the media is telling the truth on that?

They only lied about trump, covid, oh and ukraine, maui....but they are telling the truth now, for sure.

Please stop saying the c word... I've been diagnosed with CDS. Just believe msm and let all reality pass you by. I guess life feels better just being fed one narrative, hell you don't even have to think... Just follow the buffalo, the majority is running towards the cliff so it must be the way.

handyandy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wild
Screenshot_20231028-084051_Instagram.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only partially true. Number one there is zero military bases left in Afghanistan. There are only 10-12 in Iraq all obviously welcomed by the Iraqi government. Most are just Forward operating bases with a handful of soldiers occupying them. There is 2500 US personnel currently in Iraq. Remember,,, Iran and Iraq are not friendly neighbours to each other. Another meme that helps with the disinformation that keeps you going.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only partially true. Number one there is zero military bases left in Afghanistan. There are only 10-12 in Iraq all obviously welcomed by the Iraqi government. Most are just Forward operating bases with a handful of soldiers occupying them. There is 2500 US personnel currently in Iraq. Remember,,, Iran and Iraq are not friendly neighbours to each other. Another meme that helps with the disinformation that keeps you going.
Where did you get your information? Whats your source?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did you get your information? Whats your source?
Well Fox News is constantly showing it on their maps when they discuss with retired military personnel what could happen if the war blows up and where US resources are. It’s also backed up with a simple google search. You really believe the US military still has bases in Afghanistan? What does the Taliban think of that? 😂They may be in country with out the Talibans ok but they sure aren’t setting up bases. Who’s your source? Some guy posting from his basement?

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So that kinda confirms what I was saying; if Hamas kills Isrealis it's an atrocity, if Isreal kills Palestinians it's self defense. Got it.
So you and I are sitting around the campfire. Out of the blue you sucker punch me in the side of the head knocking me and my beer to the ground. I get up and beat the ever-livin phluck outta you.
Who’s the a$$hole?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On the surface it looks like Im the a-hole. But the thing is, its really not a campsite. It was my house. But 75 years ago you and bunch of your buddies showed up and made me move into a closet in the basement :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On the surface it looks like Im the a-hole. But the thing is, its really not a campsite. It was my house. But 75 year you and bunch of your buddies showed up and made me move into a closet in the basement :ROFLMAO:
Me’thinks one needs to take the history back further than 75 yrs….
I’m out. Lol.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me’thinks one needs to take the history back further than 75 yrs….
I’m out. Lol.

How far do we have to go back? 2000 years? 4000? lol Were any of you around back then to get the real skinny? Old farts sled group maybe

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You need to go back in history to see who the aggressor really is. The story the media spoon feeds you is propaganda. Funny how the same few people can't see it for what it is.
How about we don't send billions or our brothers and sisters to fund a war that we don't even understand and the only winners are the military industrial complex, the ones who really instigated this from the get go. I don't believe our enemy is hammas, palestin, russia or Israel. I believe our enemy is the elites pulling the strings. All of this is just a distraction to stop you from realizing who really has a boot on your neck.
Boom. ^^^

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to know why the Demonrats are in the middle of all the wars. And guess what even the AI programs are being censored and not allowed to learn and share the truth. Don't think for one minute google search is not going to be bias. Watch what the protesters banners are saying that is how they believe the truth to be and go from there, bypassing the medias lies. Sometimes when you use simple words the murdering of people seems justified ... like Decolonization.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Fox News is constantly showing it on their maps when they discuss with retired military personnel what could happen if the war blows up and where US resources are. It’s also backed up with a simple google search. You really believe the US military still has bases in Afghanistan? What does the Taliban think of that? 😂They may be in country with out the Talibans ok but they sure aren’t setting up bases. Who’s your source? Some guy posting from his basement?
So......MSM.....i rest my case.

Top Bottom