Israel at War

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You might be surprised at some of the evidence that supports it.
i'm sure he has support in the government and army. Until sleepy joe is kicked out, Trump will need to get elected, don't think he can take the position without it! as far as i know! unless election evidence tampering is brought to light? like to see election called there tomorrow!

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm sure he has support in the government and army. Until sleepy joe is kicked out, Trump will need to get elected, don't think he can take the position without it! as far as i know! unless election evidence tampering is brought to light? like to see election called there tomorrow!
You misunderstand that there is evidence of two different "systems" in play right now. The election you speak of is only for one of the systems. Does biden control the military? Really? If you watch some of the military tracking systems you would say no. So if not then who does? If there is another system being used, why would the military follow it instead of the old system? Maybe they have seen the evidence they need to see to make that decision. The public gets information last and only when the time is right or very filtered info.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You misunderstand that there is evidence of two different "systems" in play right now. The election you speak of is only for one of the systems. Does biden control the military? Really? If you watch some of the military tracking systems you would say no. So if not then who does? If there is another system being used, why would the military follow it instead of the old system? Maybe they have seen the evidence they need to see to make that decision. The public gets information last and only when the time is right or very filtered info.
guess time will tell, till then i don't think so!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there chance you are seeing what they want you to see? I’ve seen plane tracking in movies all the time. There are apps to see all commercial air travel in the world. I would expect there is encryption used for military flights. Can you imagine the enemy knowing when a military air operation is headed their way or where Air Force One is every second of its flight? That information is not going to be shared with just anyone. As far as the Trump rallies go. How do you know everyone at the rally is in on the plan? I would attend a rally just for fun if one was near me on holidays and I don’t. I have a friend who was a US Border Guard in Calgary YYC. He was also in the National Guard. He loves to sled and race sleds. I’m going to contact him to see what he knows. He’s a big Trump guy. I’ll get back to you.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Things starting to heat up. Secretary of Defence Austin just gave US troops to be ready to deploy. AirForce is sending F15 Strike Eagles, F16 Falcons and the infamous battlefield plane the A10 Warthog which is known for its great tank killing skills and close air support for troops. Business is picking up

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It didn’t start after 9-11, and Biden is too much of a scatter brain to care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Why does my gut instinct tell the us is about go to war with Iran
I feel like your gut is right unfortunately. its going to to get way worse before it gets better. countries are realizing the US really is flailing and pulled din too many directions. their war chest is draining quickly and it could be the best time to act before this admin is out and the us starts to get its self back together......I know this doesn't follow some of the narratives on here but this how I see it

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there chance you are seeing what they want you to see? I’ve seen plane tracking in movies all the time. There are apps to see all commercial air travel in the world. I would expect there is encryption used for military flights. Can you imagine the enemy knowing when a military air operation is headed their way or where Air Force One is every second of its flight? That information is not going to be shared with just anyone. As far as the Trump rallies go. How do you know everyone at the rally is in on the plan? I would attend a rally just for fun if one was near me on holidays and I don’t. I have a friend who was a US Border Guard in Calgary YYC. He was also in the National Guard. He loves to sled and race sleds. I’m going to contact him to see what he knows. He’s a big Trump guy. I’ll get back to you.
Of course there is a chance of that, anything is possible these days. Much of the military is not shown, i have no doubt. ALOT of military craft is shown though and its enough to make you go hmmmmmm. Especially when you see the types of planes and where they go etc.

I dont think everyone in a Trump rally knows what is going on but many are starting to see things differently and know that something is amiss. Many dont know anything other than biden sucks and trump was better. There are many levels to this.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Of course there is a chance of that, anything is possible these days. Much of the military is not shown, i have no doubt. ALOT of military craft is shown though and its enough to make you go hmmmmmm. Especially when you see the types of planes and where they go etc.

I dont think everyone in a Trump rally knows what is going on but many are starting to see things differently and know that something is amiss. Many dont know anything other than biden sucks and trump was better. There are many levels to this.
i'm thinking you may be on another level bud! :)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I feel like your gut is right unfortunately. its going to to get way worse before it gets better. countries are realizing the US really is flailing and pulled din too many directions. their war chest is draining quickly and it could be the best time to act before this admin is out and the us starts to get its self back together......I know this doesn't follow some of the narratives on here but this how I see it
I agree 100%! They have a carrier group in the South China Sea to deter China , 2 now headed to the Med near Israel, always one in the Persian Gulf. Biden said a couple months ago they were running out of bullets ( maybe by mistake?) because of the Ukraine War. Scott Pelly from 60
Minutes asked him last night if the US was getting spread thin and his reply was we have enough resources for Ukraine, Israel and the security of the world. We are America he said and laughed Pelly off. He was getting Hamas and Hezbollah mixed up last night. Hes not fit to be the US President. Hes 81 and said he will run again.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm thinking you may be on another level bud! :)
There is definitely levels and information. I met an old guy on Eagles Pass. I smoked a joint with him probably 20 years ago. He’d have to be 75 now. The ch!t he told me one day on the hill sounded so out there. And then Covid came, and it started happening. I believe his name might’ve been Bill. I owe him apology. He sounded off-the-wall in 2005. he had read hundreds of books in his life and his ideas of where we were at sounded so extreme. JFK. Twin towers. Desert storm. Shocking all in Iraq. He knew about it all from reading good old books.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jaysus. Biden is going to fly to Israel now. That’s the secretary of defence, Secretary of State and now the President over there. What happens if he gets lost and ends up on the battlefield? 😂😂😂😂

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it has all been wrote down about 2000 yrs ago. so far appears to be coming true! anyhow, I'm hoping things settle down some, as some of the players in this power struggle are definitely unhinged.

Top Bottom