Israel at War

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_5321.jpeg

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must have been a note from trudope." To kill have many people and as quickly as possible". He probably slipped it into the terrorist pocket when he was sucking his dick

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep I remember that. Smart CIA. They even charred the passport when they tossed it into the rubble.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Of course, I don’t know any of that. My intuition tells me this.
I'm with you Drew. Some of this (actually a lot of it) just plain doesn't smell right. Especially if all the usual suspects are involved. The last 3 years have made me skeptical about a whole bunch of things. Some yuuuge events were totally fabricated and nobody ever questioned it. Blows my mind.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm with you Drew. Some of this (actually a lot of it) just plain doesn't smell right. Especially if all the usual suspects are involved. The last 3 years have made me skeptical about a whole bunch of things. Some yuuuge events were totally fabricated and nobody ever questioned it. Blows my mind.

They dropped the war in Ukraine like a hot potato. Haven't heard much on the propaganda box.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone supporting Hamas needs to think about what they are supporting?
{ hit watch on u tube button}

Last edited:

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stinks for sure. I never watched the news or voted until they started showing their cards. It woke me up so to speak.
Once I started to notice and see the manipulation. The lies. How could we believe anything. Look at Biden for instance. How is not every state senator calling him dangerous for the country lol he’s literally so old he’s retarded. He’s all part of the show. A character on the global stage. Even other world leaders arent calling him out. He should be the laughingstock of the political world. These men wear suits for fawk sake’s. All leaders should be on TV making fun of him. But they’re not because it’s part of the show full of characters.

That example alone shows how corrupt the whole global system is.

It like a movie !

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stinks for sure. I never watched the news or voted until they started showing their cards. It woke me up so to speak.
Once I started to notice and see the manipulation. The lies. How could we believe anything. Look at Biden for instance. How is not every state senator calling him dangerous for the country lol he’s literally so old he’s retarded. He’s all part of the show. A character on the global stage. Even other world leaders arent calling him out. He should be the laughingstock of the political world. These men wear suits for fawk sake’s. All leaders should be on TV making fun of him. But they’re not because it’s part of the show full of characters.

That example alone shows how corrupt the whole global system is.

It like a movie !
watch this video and then tell me what you think?

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of controversy over governments and groups siding with Israel these days. We have to many immigrants, that bring their problems to our country.
Now the Oilers are catching flak for their statement at a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of controversy over governments and groups siding with Israel these days. We have to many immigrants, that bring their problems to our country.
Now the Oilers are catching flak for their statement at a game.

What did they say? I know McDavid has been vocal about supporting Pride nights and jerseys

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What did they say? I know McDavid has been vocal about supporting Pride nights and jerseys

The said that the oilers support Israel. Only caught the tail end of it on the news this morning, I seen the Israeli flag on the jumbo tron.

Pierre P has been catching flack and attention saying he supports Israel as well.

Top Bottom