ISO EZ ride suspension for a 2013 xm163

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why only an ezryde? I would look at racers edge setups too. Have one on my turbo XM and it is unreal. Nice thing is it keeps the front end down, but is still a very fun all around skid.

cheeky24

Reaction score
Im interested in anything better than stock, need some more control of that beast LOL. How much for the baker skid Jake

cheeky24

Reaction score
How do they work can the arm be un coupled when i feel like wheeling for a cpl of miles lol

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The front end is still really light. I can still wheely mine. Probably want to suck the limiter up if I wanted to do any crazy climbs, but its perfect for the way I like to ride.

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im not sure if this is the right way of going about it but on my racers edge rear arm with elka shock i keep the shock on the softest settting when playing around. When climbing i stiffin it up.. cant really tell if it works or not but its safe to say i feel fricken upstoppable with this skid

MC Xpress

Reaction score
I put a racers skid in my viper with raptor shock. Was incredible for climbing chutes but found it killed the playfulness of the sled, added huge ski pressure and rode friggen stiff. I put a lighter rear spring in, lengthened limiters as far as they'd go and cranked up Center spring to try and reduce ski pressure to no avail. If you're pulling chutes every weekend in soft snow, great skid. Outside of that I'd never go that route again. Skinz ARC system was impressive although availability was tough as with anything skinz I've ordered and felt violated paying that much for a lil shock in my stock skid, it did work. Haven't tried EzRyde or K mod so can't comment on them.

Top Bottom