Is Trudeau's goose cooked?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He has an agenda to accomplish, to destroy canada. He probably still games and dope lol.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Turd is as greasy as a cooked goose, and has been setting himself up to win.
He has brought in millions of foreign voters and kisses ass to special interest groups.
These are the people that ALL show up on voting day.
We better all show up.
There is a very real possibility that the handling of ballot counting will not be 100% honest.

Don't count the fawker out till Sept 21 - he has not pushed his paid for media to defend him yet.
He is an arrogant prick and he does not want out ever - in his tenure the Turd trust fund has gone from 90 million to over 900 million.
Heckling the arrogant prick will just make him want to stay in and screw us even hard - but please keep heckling and blocking the bus, just next time burn the bus.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m still waiting for the MSM to start heavily slagging otoole as a homophobe/islamophobe/mysogynist/racist…..or trot out some unidentified woman who says he touched her bum 30 years ago…..I’m surprised they haven’t started misdirecting, outright lying and falsifying information yet to prop up Trudeau…..probably will start after labour day….

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Trudeau says he has to cancel his trips because of the intense anger against him. He blames canadians hating him to much. F you you communist prick , you deserve to be in jail for all the crap you have pulled.

I couldn't watch that video. It was a bunch of crap and BS and I quit at the 2 minute mark. How he and the Liberals did so much................blah, blah, blah.

That twit with his lack of ethics, spending our tax payer's money like there is no end, and trying to coerce people's sympathy ear to vote for more of the same is such a looser it is pathetic.

Besides the above, he is a whiny little bitch...................
middle-finger_1f595.png

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trudeau says he has to cancel his trips because of the intense anger against him. He blames canadians hating him to much. F you you communist prick , you deserve to be in jail for all the crap you have pulled.

way to go Brampton, about time. lets kick this POS out for good.

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I couldn't watch that video. It was a bunch of crap and BS and I quit at the 2 minute mark. How he and the Liberals did so much................blah, blah, blah.

That twit with his lack of ethics, spending our tax payer's money like there is no end, and trying to coerce people's sympathy ear to vote for more of the same is such a looser it is pathetic.

Besides the above, he is a whiny little bitch...................View attachment 242177
your post is Beautiful

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Media putting the spin on to protect their boy… protests apparently are anti maskers, not protesting him becuase he’s a grade A arsehole.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Media putting the spin on to protect their boy… protests apparently are anti maskers, not protesting him becuase he’s a grade A arsehole.
Doesn't matter. 20% of Canadians will ultimately never get the vaccine experts say. That's 20% of a population that won't vote for a candidate that agrees with it. That's a big chunk of pie. These protestors are doing a great job and will only fuel votes away from the Turd and Mahakim Singh

Top Bottom